• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
I'm thinking I should actually do something useful instead of thinking it...does that make sense? :lol:

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I would like it if I could magically make people stop complaining... It's annoying hearing the same thing over and over and over and over and over ad infinitum.

Meg

^ You know what a lot of people don't like? People that complain about complainers. I mean its bad enough that we gots complainers, but now we have complainers about complainers and soon we'll have complainers about complainers about complainers! (to late :lol:)

@Ebony: AH! Stay strong! Quick, go to the Dante pic thread!

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Vergil's Greed;280991 said:
I have seen the light.
Now I'd like to see my other half.
I want that panini.

The panini is your other half? I didn't know he was a sandwhich thingy.

Don't mind me. My mind has farted and passed out. Pulling all nighters is NOT good, considering I have to get up in two hours. All for ONE miserable chapter.
But I really hope the readers like it. I worked over four hours on it and tried to make it good. I make the effort when I know people are waiting for it, I'm just hoping Shadow Play tops Illusion Collides.

Ah, hell. 'Course it will. It's a Julian/Jenny shipper.
No, not really. Why would I write that if the predecessors were both Tom/Jenny shipped? That wouldn't make any sense.

Anyway. I'm off to bed.
Here's hoping Julian will come pay me a visit ;)

Meg

Hm...I need an idea for a new joke thread. *thinks*

!!!!!!

I got it! :lol:

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
God damn cops. What the hell are you doing over at the festival when someone stole my dad's bike? You haven't even stopped by the house to take a report! :dry: Damn cops down here don't do jack ****.

Top Bottom