• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
SLIDER PUZZLES ARE SO HARD! WHY IS IT EIGHT YEAR OLDS CAN DO THEM AND I CAN'T????

Meg

Neat new site layout.

O_O how'd my rep increase so much in two seconds? I don't understand this system.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
meg127;273486 said:
Neat new site layout.

O_O how'd my rep increase so much in two seconds? I don't understand this system.

Just given you rep points for making a nice appreciation thread. :)

I am thinking on whether I should buy Ninja Gaiden Sigma and Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2, or Star Ocean: The Last Hope International...

Quoted from a thread made by Steve:

Steve;273404 said:
What can I say - I just ended up missing it while it wasn't there. Anyhoo, it's back now and everybody will carry straight on from where they left off; if you had 1337 reputation points before the system was disabled, you'll notice that you still have that amount now that it has been re-enabled again.

For those of you whom have registered since the reputation system was disabled, you can hand out "rep" points to posts that you find funny, witty or helpful by clicking on the little
reputation.gif
icon below every user's avatar, post count and join date information.

Cheers!

Apparently, one Rep by a user is equivalent to 2915 points by a normal member. Not sure if Supporters, Super Moderators, and Admins are able to give more Rep points.

Let me experiment by giving you Rep one more time... Yeah, it is definitely 2915 points. :D

Lerrion

Wild Ranger
Ouch, what a terrible headache I have!!!! This computer will burn my brains out someday.... It's like a drug, and I am a junkie, just a metter of time till I get overdose!! =(((

Meg

I find it amazing that one trailer is enough to throw every DMC5 discussion and theories out the window. Well all have to go back to square one it seems. Or negative one really.

aka958

Don't trust people
I thought I wanted to play FFIX. Looked at the forum and saw that hideous reboot of DMC. Now I don't want to play it anymore...

I totally want to kick someone's ass in Starcraft 2 now. <.<

Top Bottom