• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
im thinkin way too many people are overreacting about this game and that we all need to wait for some more information...we just gotta trust capcom on this

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I'm thinking GGC is right. People are judging harshly and the game hasn't even been fully developed yet. Give Capcom a liiiitttle bit of credit, DMC4 wasn't as good as DMC3 but it wasn't that bad either. For all we know this game might even outshine DMC3.

Also thinking...pirates! Ahoy their mi hearty, gimme teh booty or walk the plank, arrrrr! I'm creating a pirate costume. It's taking some time. Don't expect me back anytime soon.

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
^Space Pirates Harusame,here I come.Come on...you must accept me...with my hand being a hook I can only become a pirate captain or coat-hanger...

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Devil Bane;273777 said:
^Space Pirates Harusame,here I come.Come on...you must accept me...with my hand being a hook I can only become a pirate captain or coat-hanger...

I'd like you as my coat-hanger. I need something permed in my lounge ;)

CT: Why can't I stop watching the DMC5 trailer? I think I'm seriously addicted.

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
Chloe_Ryder;273784 said:
I'd like you as my coat-hanger. I need something permed in my lounge ;)

CT: Why can't I stop watching the DMC5 trailer? I think I'm seriously addicted.

*Unseaths wooden sword and crosses it with Zura's-er-Captain Katsura's sword*

Come on,don't be so strict.We even have resumees!;):D

Though some sake,would change my mind...and some parfait too.

The crazy demon

Metal Gear Vindicare.
Is it wishing people to die a normal reaction.............

Well i wont care.

I just will say something, a old saying

"Dont wish something bad for someone it can happend to you".

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
thinking i went through my whole childhood being picked on and made too much of myself to take being compared to twilight and judged as an emo/goth when i'm not

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I say enough bitching about it, guys. DMC wasn't what you expected. So? This new Dante seems to be growing on me a bit...

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Angelo Credo;273572 said:
I feel totally alone in liking the reboot of DMC after the crapfest that was DMC4.

I'm with you, except that I like all 4 four DMC games. Hopefully, this new DMC will blast the hell out of our minds. :lol:

Top Bottom