• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
My god... I hope Bayonetta picks up in the action department soon.

I've been almost forcing myself to play it... It's so boring, the fighting is WAY too slow for me.

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
^Due to witch time?Or because of the wicked weaves combos?I find it either quick or slow depending on the weapons I use.And wether I use WT or not.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Devil Bane;262271 said:
^Due to witch time?Or because of the wicked weaves combos?I find it either quick or slow depending on the weapons I use.And wether I use WT or not.

I just don't like the fact that the enemies almost FORCE you to use WT sometimes...

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
DreadnoughtDT;262272 said:
I just don't like the fact that the enemies almost FORCE you to use WT sometimes...

If I remember correctly the Platinum difficulty disables WT completely.It really is a challenge.It's either that or another of the other "hard" difficult settings.You'll dodge a lot,sure but no WT!

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
DreadnoughtDT;262270 said:
My god... I hope Bayonetta picks up in the action department soon.

I've been almost forcing myself to play it... It's so boring, the fighting is WAY too slow for me.

I detect sarcasm. It MUST be sarcasm. Bayonetta is freakishly fast - (most of) the weapons are fast, the combos are fast, the enemies are fast, the game as a whole is fast paced...
If you don't think it is, go play Bayonetta for an hour, then pop in DMC4 right after and play with Nero. You'll see just how fast she actually is then.

CT: True Legend had some seriously sweet fight scenes in it. I wanna watch it again. And approach the guy who helped with those stunts and plead with him to get people to help him make a DMC movie. I mean...those fight scenes were real sweet.

Karate Kid!!!!...was cool, but I still miss Mr.Miagi. He was the ultimate master. ._. D:!!!!!!!

Chinese food...I think my inner China-man is trying to speak to me >_<

V

Oldschool DMC fan
^ Some of the animations in Bayonetta's attacks when they contact seem delayed and jerky to me - jerkier than DMC's. But on the whole I wouldn't say she's slow...

My PS2 literally slowed to a crawl last time I played a DMC game when a bunch of enemies DT'd all in a room at once. Now that was slow. o_O

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I loved Bayonetta. I think it was faster than DMC4. (At least the last boss was easier.)

I didn't forget about Nite-Runner. I've had other things on my mind.
Feedback on the last chapter would be nice ;);)

EDIT: Vergil! Trying to draw your hair is p***ing me off!

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Vergil'sB*tch;262357 said:
EDIT: Vergil! Trying to draw your hair is p***ing me off!

You're kidding! I find trying to draw his face a royal pain in the arse. I'm getting so fed up with him I just want to take my pencil and smash his face full of little holes! GAH! Why does he have to look so damn perfect?
Damn perfect bastard...grrrr... And why can I draw Dante's face easy but not Vergil's? It's CRAZY! They're identical! It shouldn't be this hard!

..heh heh...
Shut up Dante, you perverted idjit.:mad:

CT: I hate writing. So much. Especially when I first sit down and just stare at the blank screen. It doesn't help if the whole story plays off in my mind but refuses to transfer into words!! >_<

I'm having a crappy day. Sorry for ranting.

Top Bottom