• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Hah hah hah!!!! XDDDDD
I know I keep dying but I love mucking about and taunting. I didn't think it'd be this much fun XDDDD

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Why did i bother talking to you, you're a man, you don't give a sh*t about me or how i'm feeling.
Yeah, I'm a freak and Council estate Trash/scum.
It's not my fault i was born into friggin' poverty. I hope you can find a rich girl and treat her better.
Blokes like you really know how to make a girl feel wanted.
Do you know what, i must've been really kiddin myself to think that i had feelings for you.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Vergil'sB*tch;261708 said:
Why did i bother talking to you, you're a man, you don't give a sh*t about me or how i'm feeling.
Yeah, I'm a freak and Council estate Trash/scum.
It's not my fault i was born into friggin' poverty. I hope you can find a rich girl and treat her better.
Blokes like you really know how to make a girl feel wanted.
Do you know what, i must've been really kiddin myself to think that i had feelings for you.

*pushes up sleeves*
A'right, who's the idjit and where can I find him!

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Chloe_Ryder;261713 said:
*pushes up sleeves*
A'right, who's the idjit and where can I find him!

I would like to get in on that, even though I'm scrawny, I pack a mean left hook.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
DreadnoughtDT;261722 said:
I would like to get in on that, even though I'm scrawny, I pack a mean left hook.

YEAH! You can punch him while I elbow him in the nuts! I'm pretty...short... I don't like to talk about it...>_<

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Guess who just posted their first blog on their blogspot? I DID~! 8D /is ****ing proud of herself

+ Brownies! Nomnomnom!

HMTQ - Madge

To vent or not to vent... ._.; I've never venting about something like that before, though. Of course something like that has never happened to me, but still...

Top Bottom