• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

aka958

Don't trust people
I am bored to death! T_T Always the same thing every friggin' day. I sit here, and sit and sit. I really need someone to talk to, I can't sit silent half the day everyday and it's starting to get dull to talk to myself. >_<

Osaka

trollololol
aka958;261528 said:
I am bored to death! T_T Always the same thing every friggin' day. I sit here, and sit and sit. I really need someone to talk to, I can't sit silent half the day everyday and it's starting to get dull to talk to myself. >_<

Talking to ones self is the first sign of madness.

aka958

Don't trust people
Osaka;261535 said:
Talking to ones self is the first sign of madness.

It's the fifth sign of mental instability. <_<

I'm boring to talk to, I don't even answer in an interesting way. How could my friends manage to talk to me? *thinks back*
They didn't! I was ignored so god damn many friggin' times! T_T

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
Nothing wrong with a bit of madness. Sheogorath is my favorite character in Oblivion and he was definitely...mad >.>

I liked the bit where he threatened to skip rope with my intestines if I kept acting stupid. Or how he keeps telling me he'll pluck out my eyes if I don't visit more often. There's a reason why he's called the Prince of Madness xD

Oh! And on the talking to myself bit, I once got into an argument. With myself. My cousin came down to the basement because she heard me asking myself if I wanted to take it outside. >.>
---
CT: But I don't want to do your extra credit! It's YOUR extra credit! -_-

V

Oldschool DMC fan
I lived alone for a while once and I started talking to myself it was so damn boring.

Luckily, I'm not too bad a conversational partner.

aka958

Don't trust people
Tonks;261593 said:
Nothing wrong with a bit of madness. Sheogorath is my favorite character in Oblivion and he was definitely...mad >.>

I liked the bit where he threatened to skip rope with my intestines if I kept acting stupid. Or how he keeps telling me he'll pluck out my eyes if I don't visit more often. There's a reason why he's called the Prince of Madness xD

Oh! And on the talking to myself bit, I once got into an argument. With myself. My cousin came down to the basement because she heard me asking myself if I wanted to take it outside. >.>
---
CT: But I don't want to do your extra credit! It's YOUR extra credit! -_-

Argumenting with myself sometimes gives results. But I'm usually too stubborn to come to a verdict. T_T

Sheogorath! He is the most epic character in Oblivion in my opinion too. ^_^

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Pfft! You people talking to yourselves! You're all mad, I tell ya! MAD!

I'll back you up on that.
And Vergil also supports you in his creepy silent treatment.
You do know that we ARE Claire, don't you?
... Dude, you should join the mass of crazy people.
Aih *headwalls*

That's a joke btw, if anyone didn't catch on.

CT: People friggin SCARE me. Has anyone ever gotten flamed for being a supposedly 'good' writer? Like, really had a reviewer climbing down your throat and telling you 'you're such a ***damn brilliant writer, I'm envious of your skill, you should get published, you're so good at this', but like, in a way that meant they were going to claw off your face and dig out your heart and eat it?

People really scare me. If they're like this just for something as pitiful as fanfiction, I don't think I want to get published. I can imagine some stranger trying to strangle me when I go do book signings *do.not.want!* D:

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
I support talking to one's self!
Obviously. -_-;
Yeah. We're, like, you're only friends. Remember that time you and Daryl got into an argument about what to have for lunch?
*raises hand* I remember that!
I won that argument.
STOP GANG - Rise Against is on. <3

ADD ftfw.

Top Bottom