• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
In Cornwall, there's a boat called 'Enterprise'... I thought it was brilliant as I'm a star trek fan.

Ah, so Game are putting this release date for DmC down to Capcom.... "It's what the publisher (capcom) told us"...

Pretty much. "Purest" fans and "cool" fans have been desiring a "perfect Sonic game" since Sonic3&K lol. :p I like "Modern" Sonic, heck I'm a Sonic 06 fan. (Yup you read that right) As long as you stay away from "purest" fan boys/girls you'll be just fine in this world lol. ;)
Enjoy the rest of your day. :)
P.S. If you make a Power Ranger doll and/or mask and/or anything I will scream like a happy school boy. *Whispers thats the hint* LOL ;)

Sonic 06? Is that the one they released on the PS3 and 360 when the consoles weren't very old?
If it is, it's the only Sonic Game that i've sold (on the 360)... But i now want it on the PS3... because I'm a pain in the bum...

Power ranger doll? Hmmmmmmm..... I'll have a think... I'm not promising a doll because we don't have those types of craft shops in town anymore :( (stupid 21st century shopping)

Wow.... what really? Mum's gonna buy me the DMC HD collection :) *Is suddenly emotional*

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
Subatomic particals can control the genetic mainfraim of human anatomy and the very rules of kinetics as we know it?!!
Nah... this hamster ball is cooler....

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
If I wake up once or twice during the night, I'm tired in the morning.
If Seth sleeps through the night, I'm tired in the morning.
There's just NO WINNING!

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
In Cornwall, there's a boat called 'Enterprise'... I thought it was brilliant as I'm a star trek fan.

Ah, so Game are putting this release date for DmC down to Capcom.... "It's what the publisher (capcom) told us"...

Sonic 06? Is that the one they released on the PS3 and 360 when the consoles weren't very old?
If it is, it's the only Sonic Game that i've sold (on the 360)... But i now want it on the PS3... because I'm a pain in the bum...

Power ranger doll? Hmmmmmmm..... I'll have a think... I'm not promising a doll because we don't have those types of craft shops in town anymore :( (stupid 21st century shopping)

Wow.... what really? Mum's gonna buy me the DMC HD collection :) *Is suddenly emotional*
Yeah Sonic 06 was the first Sonic game for ps3 and 360. Its easy 2 find at gamestops. Ill keep my fingers crossed that you'll maybe create a MMPR doll! :D and your getting the HD Collection u lucky girl u. :)

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Yeah Sonic 06 was the first Sonic game for ps3 and 360. Its easy 2 find at gamestops. Ill keep my fingers crossed that you'll maybe create a MMPR doll! :D and your getting the HD Collection u lucky girl u. :)

:D
MMPR Doll may not be possible, but i do have something planned
Just need to know, is your favorite era the one with the green ranger, or do you like the white ranger (ie, megazords, thunderzords or ninjazords)

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
:D
MMPR Doll may not be possible, but i do have something planned
Just need to know, is your favorite era the one with the green ranger, or do you like the white ranger (ie, megazords, thunderzords or ninjazords)
Sweet!! :D Just like my avatar and most of my sigs show my favorite ranger is the Green Dragon Ranger from MMPR!! :) (That would be the Megazord/Dragonzord era)
P.S. Did you ever read my commentary on my "Dante meets the Power Rangers" fan fiction? I think you might like it, Miss Veebe. :)

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Sweet!! :D Just like my avatar and most of my sigs show my favorite ranger is the Green Dragon Ranger from MMPR!! :) (That would be the Megazord/Dragonzord era)
P.S. Did you ever read my commentary on my "Dante meets the Power Rangers" fan fiction? I think you might like it, Miss Veebe. :)

I think i did... yes... i did... it reminded me of my childhood... except with Dante in it :p
I need some pics from google of the power rangers then :D I don't know when i shall start it... need to clear a few days.
BTW, thanks to you Sparda's rejected son, I *cough*downloaded*cough* a game that I've always wanted to play but never have... MMPR on the Sega Genesis Emulator (I've been playing as the pink and green rangers)

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
I think i did... yes... i did... it reminded me of my childhood... except with Dante in it :p
I need some pics from google of the power rangers then :D I don't know when i shall start it... need to clear a few days.
BTW, thanks to you Sparda's rejected son, I *cough*downloaded*cough* a game that I've always wanted to play but never have... MMPR on the Sega Genesis Emulator (I've been playing as the pink and green rangers)
To be quite honest what's better than DMC and MMPR? Lol :cool: Be warned as soon as you Google "Green Dragon Ranger" you'll see so much green your eyes might bleed... Correction your eyes WILL bleed lol. :p That's the BEST MMPR game ever! My choice is the Red and Green Ranger, I like sword lol. Your welcome, and enjoy your renewed childhood. ;) I don't recall seeing a "Like" from you concerning the commentary, hmm, hmm, hmm??? LOL I'm kidding. :)

On topic: I'm thinking of Mighty Morphin Power Rangers lol

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
I has just preordered DMC HD collection :D:D:D
The order says it'll be here in 5 days... i don't think so :p

SRS: I've just read the commentary. I didn't know it was originally Japanese, and I never watched Dino Thunder.
I dropped out during the first few episode of Neo. (I think there was a Neo)

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
I has just preordered DMC HD collection :D:D:D
The order says it'll be here in 5 days... i don't think so :p

SRS: I've just read the commentary. I didn't know it was originally Japanese, and I never watched Dino Thunder.
I dropped out during the first few episode of Neo. (I think there was a Neo)
If it does actually come in 5 days you SO have to share that with us! Yay I got a "Like" on my Commentary from you woooohooo!! Lol :p (Thank you btw) Actually you mean "Zeo" dear, "Power Rangers Zeo" lol. And oh yeah, all Power Ranger shows take their action scenes from their original Japanese counterpart. They just splice it with American footage.

Topic: Still thinking of Power Rangers lol God I'm a nerd lol. :cool:

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
If it does actually come in 5 days you SO have to share that with us! Yay I got a "Like" on my Commentary from you woooohooo!! Lol :p (Thank you btw) Actually you mean "Zeo" dear, "Power Rangers Zeo" lol. And oh yeah, all Power Ranger shows take their action scenes from their original Japanese counterpart. They just splice it with American footage.

Topic: Still thinking of Power Rangers lol God I'm a nerd lol. :cool:

If it comes in 5 days... i think i will explode :p
Ah, Neo... Zeo.... same difference :p its only one letter ;)
And you're welcome for the like.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
If it comes in 5 days... i think i will explode :p
Ah, Neo... Zeo.... same difference :p its only one letter ;)
And you're welcome for the like.
I think if It comes in 5 days you and the whole forums will explode in joy. :cool:
I'll tone down the Power Ranger love before I over do it lol.
I think everybody agrees with me when I say Vergil's Bit@h is awesome. ;)

Top Bottom