• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
We've picked the first and second places - we just need a decision on the third. With the time differences and work commitments etc, the staff are rarely all on at the same time. Hoping to have an answer for you all by tomorrow at the very latest and the winners will be announced on the boards and on the main page :)

Ultima

Obsessed Green Day Fangirl ^^
*is on field trip, stops at KFC for lunch*

Me: *runs across parking lot screaming "KFCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" *

Classmates/Pedestrains: ......did that just happen O.O???

Lawlz, I'm so crazyyy xD

AzureNight13

Azure Night Goddess.... Or Wesker's daughter
Premium
What should I have for dinner? Should I even have dinner? I'm not hungry. But I might get yelled at for not having dinner..... But I don't wanna cook.... Yet I can't order out....

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
It's moments like this that you wish Sonic 4 was released as a normal CD game instead of a download game.

EXACTLY! I really hate sega atm... the 3DS version of Sonic Genenerations has got Mushroom hill and other levels that aren't in the versions on the PS3/360... where is the fan service in that?

EDIT... when i say injecting... ah who cares... my 360 or ps3 isn't on the internet... plus it didn't work... must be a sign

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Lol! Are those the 'not so irate fans that haven't seen a perfect sonic game since no 3?'
The worst thing is, i prefer modern sonic.... *gets set upon by sonic fan-boys that don't like modern sonic*

I'm off, Jobs to do
Pretty much. "Purest" fans and "cool" fans have been desiring a "perfect Sonic game" since Sonic3&K lol. :p I like "Modern" Sonic, heck I'm a Sonic 06 fan. (Yup you read that right) As long as you stay away from "purest" fan boys/girls you'll be just fine in this world lol. ;)
Enjoy the rest of your day. :)
P.S. If you make a Power Ranger doll and/or mask and/or anything I will scream like a happy school boy. *Whispers thats the hint* LOL ;)

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I want to go on the interislander.
I never thought I'd say I actually WANT to go on a boat. But I do. Just for this once. Well, twice, because we'd have to come back.

Top Bottom