• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

aka958

Don't trust people
Teemo is fun ^^

Captain Teemo on duty? o.o
He is fun with mushrooms. So many thinks like "He is an easy kill! ATTACK!", runs after him, right in a mushroom, Teemo attacks a few times. When they get close he does blinding dart, runs away a little and they happen to run through another mushroom...

CT: Super Mario Galaxy is fun. I should probably stop playing it so much so I don't destroy the game.
No. <.< *goes back to playing*

Captain Teemo on duty? o.o
He is fun with mushrooms. So many thinks like "He is an easy kill! ATTACK!", runs after him, right in a mushroom, Teemo attacks a few times. When they get close he does blinding dart, runs away a little and they happen to run through another mushroom...

CT: Super Mario Galaxy is fun. I should probably stop playing it so much so I don't destroy the game.
No. <.< *goes back to playing*
You play LoL, your username?

M

Mishka

two days left... I don't know if I should talk to him at all or not at all...
I still wont... I think..

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
Don't you just hate it when your VM is over 420 chars and you have to put it on two, just feels like spamming, well I just did a three part VM :cool: anyone ever had to do 4?

Also just been looking at the website logo at the top, everyone except Vergil is in a DMC4 "skin" given the opinion of most fans towards 4 I think it's funny, Vergil's like, "WTF am I doing here? get me outta this $H1*!" and everyone's shunning him, cept Lady she's patting him on the back, who knows maybe she's Neros mum! :eek: I always wondered what they did in the library when he just walks past her.....

aka958

Don't trust people
IT WAS A 20 MINUTE WAIT TIME! DON'T TURN TO FRICKIN' 40 MINUTES!
I try again, it's 20 minutes, but that quickly became 28, didn't it!?

Top Bottom