• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Osaka

trollololol
What the hell is taking them so long to phone me?? I'm trying not to think how much it's going to cost when they do... -_-;

Hmmm..Is Dynasty Warriors 7 any good? Guess I'll get it anyway.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I wish the some of the newbies would get their heads out of their a$$3$ about this reboot. Such petty and flame baiting posting.

Now, what was i going to do? oh yeah, water mark

Rodin

Owner/Barman of The Gates of Hell
I wish the some of the newbies would get their heads out of their a$$3$ about this reboot. Such petty and flame baiting posting.
Who's the small minded now!? Heh heh. Relax, I'm just ****in' with ya

Although coming into a site doesn't make me automatically a "newbie" in Devil May Cry, better you know that.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Y'know.... I think I'm gonna crack down on my work today. I need to get friggin published and get an advance so I can pull the bird at these damn useless property managers and tell them to go suck it.
And no. I will not inform my family when I do get published. I got three kids to raise. I'm sorry, but I can't think about your retirement. My grandparents didn't ask you for retirement money, so why ask me?
Go piggy-back ride on someone else's back.
Money and family don't mix.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I used loads of Health stars and a few holy waters, so that probably didn't help :p

EDIT~ I'm off for the night, my tiny mind can't take any more excitement.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I used loads of Health stars and a few holy waters, so that probably didn't help :p

EDIT~ I'm off for the night, my tiny mind can't take any more excitement.

Auw!I was gonna suggest you beat Arkham without using any holy water. *headasplodes* :p

Tidy up time. I'm so glad I'm feeling better today. So much to do!

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
See you all later :D
sleep_well_02.jpg

I can't remember if I've used this one already? hmmm it's getting hard to find new ones I may have to resort to more bizarre ones. Good night all!

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
Argh, that's a ton of money I will never get back ;_;

>_> -looks around-
I suppose this'll suffice until my hiatus officially ends.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I think that saying I can't put up photos of myself because I'm so big I don't fit in the camera lense anymore is a bloody good excuse to avoid the photo issue as a whole.

Also thinking YIKES! 31 more days!
And we still don't have a name. Boo. I'll call him number 3.

Top Bottom