• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Heh, just wait till I get 10,000. If ranks are reimplemented, I will probably start with one of Steve's two secret ranks he talked about before.

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Not even a month and I'm 50k words in. I can so do JulNoWriMo and NaNoWriMo in a ****ing breeze.

+ Yeah, my crush/RP buddy is back. So happy. <3 I thought something happened to her.

+ "Dammit, Derick! What did I tell you about using my computer for Chat Roulette?"
"Oh, c'mon, man. There's a guy singing to us!"
"Shut the **** up, Todd!"
I found that more funny than I should have. >.<

+ Time for a new font color, methinks.

Osaka

trollololol
Hrrrrrrrrmmmm...Damn it. I hate waking up to a ****ty mood. What in the world did I do to deserve it? Can't seem to shake it much at the moment either and it's nearly midday. =/

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
i hate newbies quoting me when they don't have a clue.

I can't find a decent t-shirt anywhere, meh, i think I'm gonna have to get someones opinion.

If he's thinkin that I'm just going to say "ohh you poor dear...yeah I understand your situation" he's going to prove his stupidity to me......

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
Locking me in an aviary may have been fun for you, but I was terrified :( why is everyone so mean to me. ;_;

EDIT: This is for Chaos Raiden, if you read this, could you follow me, I want to discuss something about Dead Space 2 with you and can't message you :\ cheers bud.

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
^Freakin heck, Even I'm not that nasty. Don't worry SpawnShooter, you're safe here.

Yay! my appointment is confirmed... 18 weeks!!! And they wanna reform the NHS? Why bother, we'll end up waiting 30 weeks for treatment

aka958

Don't trust people
Second time I completed inFamous. I prefer the evil ending, the good ending somehow feels worse for Cole. ._.

I want inFamous 2 now. <.<

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
When will people start to get the point, not everyone is happy with the game... get over it!!! Geez!
You may be looking forward to it, doo-dee for you, just don't snipe other people because they don't agree. :mad:

CT:Yay! Moar debt.:rolleyes:

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Dammit mum, I'm allowed to care! Just, turn down the music...
oop, that reminds me, I need to recharge my MP3. If I'm gonna meet the crawler, I need to block his voice out with something... i.e. Tenpole :p

Better be off... need to regain some dignity.

Top Bottom