• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
VB, you're so epic that Chuck Norris wearing sunglasses and a trilby/suit, moonwalking on a dragon surfing it's way to the Bahamas while playing Queens "Don't Stop Me Now" on an electric guitar would not even come close to you.

ROFL *dies* xDDDDDDDDDD

@VB: I know what you mean. I think my inner Dante-fangirl has killed my Vergil in his sleep, or got him so drunk that he picked up alcohol poisoning and he died from that. He's been awfully quiet lately. But then that might just be Vergil.
Dante's been pretty quiet too. It means he's eating something or sleeping, though.

yeah, I'm nuts. So what of it? XD

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I hate putting flea treatment onto Tilly's Back. She'll be in a mood for a few days, and then she''l have to go through it again in 4 weeks time. I hate this time of year :( Poor thing can't stop squinting and now she won't eat...

Just made my own Gamercard. There's probably some sort of law against it though :/

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Yup that is right. It also makes Storm EPIC!

Phew...So glad Tilly is feeling better.
CT: I think I'm gonna need a walkthrough

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
I can't sign out of the Xbox website... keeps throwing me to the Bing website... I'm worried.

I better update my card

Top Bottom