• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

V

Oldschool DMC fan
I'm off, Sick as a parrot about this May 21st stuff.
Apparently there is a how and what time it'll start....
I'm just wondering if there is a point in me going to the asthma clinic tomorrow.

Night Everyone.

If the world doesn't end ont he 21st, you have to believe me from then on, and not them lot, okay? ;P

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
goodnight_28.gif

^ Pure epic fail at animation XD have a good night and weekend all I'll see you guys Monday :)

Reactions: Meg

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Why can't I have any straight males friends who don't end up liking me? Admittedly my male friends are a 5/1 gay/straight ratio, but that's the third time this year. Come on. =/

+ "You came back?"
"I came home."
Oh, Voldemort. <3

V

Oldschool DMC fan
I'm hoping for post today. I order a lot of materials and stuff for my work but it's still like getting presents. :D

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
I'm on the right track baby I was born this waaay!

I don't even like that song, but I can't get the little twat out of my head! >_<

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I have my hopes up higher than I probably should. I need to lower them, in case I get hurt. It's just, I'm trying to, but I just can't. My feelings aren't going to change, I can't force them to go away. I don't want to wait to find out whether it is or it isn't. I want to know. But the only trouble is, I want to know that it is. And if I know that it isn't, I'm going to be in a bad place in my life. This is driving me mad. A week now, so surely that means something? Yet apparently no signs of it being that way. This could be good or bad, but it's agony waiting. I think I'm going to start pulling my hair out.

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Can anyone point me in the direction of some new DMC fic? I think I've read most things on here? :/

M

Mishka

whatever you say to that person, they can
damage the rest of your life with tears, pain, I promise
aggression will be created, self-confidence will be low
what if it was you who was bullied for years

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
I'm going to throw the crappy keyboard out of the window in a minute!!!!!
(oh and yay the rapture didn't come! lol)

Top Bottom