• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

M

Mishka

Now I've been siting here awhile and thinking about what I'm thinking.
Now I wonder if I'm even thinking.. There's my teacher... great to know..
Alright I'm not thinking, well I am, but not... Goddamn!ht never miiind..

Meg

Brutal agoraphobic educed panic attack at 3 in the morning. Awesome way to pass the time while I calm down. HEADACHE TIME! I must be tired.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
I'm being asked for instructions of how to make another armour suit like the wolf sculpt wears, and I'm a bit dubious of just giving away my method of how to do it just like that - they didn't even compliment me on the sculpture first...

It took me a couple of years to hoard all the materials together from different sources and sellers to get everything I needed, I'm not even sure the same people exist online or are selling the same things anymore. Some of the parts I found by chance and some I don't even know what they are called in crafting terms. Still it seems rude to just go up and ask someone "tell me where you got the stuff to make that." I wouldn't do that. Or if I really wanted to ask, I'd be a bit more flattering and polite about it. Reminds me of an artist friend of mine who makes leather fantasy masks for fancy dress parties and she was saying how people would just come up to her and demand she shares the patterns for making them. "That's basically my livelihood I'd be giving away" I remember her saying "because this is my job, so no, not giving away patterns. I can tell people my basic methods but I'm not giving them my designs and patterns so they can just copy me."

Osaka

trollololol
I wish I could use photoshop. Wish I had photoshop to begin with first. Damn, all I need is 1 or 2 pics done. =/

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Lexy: IMO I wouldn't tell them. Say if you did, you'd have to kill em' ;)

CT: TENPOLE TUDOR!!!!!
I'd love to go back to Wembley stadium.

aka958

Don't trust people
Even in my dreams I can't go a day without thinking about you.

We think very alike. I was going to post something very similar to what you posted. That has happened twice now! >.<

Well... I'd better write something else then:
Two essays in less than an hour! YESH! Now I've got 25 to go! XD

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
We think very alike. I was going to post something very similar to what you posted. That has happened twice now! >.<

Well... I'd better write something else then:
Two essays in less than an hour! YESH! Now I've got 25 to go! XD

Well that's not a bad thing. :D

Good luck on your essays. :)

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Righty, one soundtrack left.

I really wish I could remember what my fave Ridge Racer track is called.
EDIT: Do'h f*** wrong version

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
I'm off, Sick as a parrot about this May 21st stuff.
Apparently there is a how and what time it'll start....
I'm just wondering if there is a point in me going to the asthma clinic tomorrow.

Night Everyone.

aka958

Don't trust people
"I wonder what would happen if Chewbacca picked a fight with Kimahri" :rolleyes:

Chewbacca lacks epic spears. Kimahri lacks epic l4zZ0r guns. Chewbacca is more like a furry monster and Kimahri is more like a bear on human legs and arms.

Gotta set up a quick list:

Chewbacca:
Pros
Big furry... furball?
L4zZ0r gun
Epic moaning 24/7
Wears epic ammo belt

Cons
Lacks clothing

Kimahri:
Pros:
Hornless
Jumping skill (he's like there one minute then he's gone. Luckily not for several turns like other dragoons)
Spear
Rape smile

Cons:
Dresses up too funny. o.o

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
I would also like to add this...

Mr Camping, who makes programmes in 48 languages, boasts tens of thousands of followers across the globe, with radio stations in South Africa, Russia and Turkey. After 70 years of studying the Bible, he claims to have developed a system that uses mathematics to interpret prophesies hidden in it. He says the world will end on 21 May, because that will be 722,500 days from 1 April AD33, which he believes was the day of the Crucifixion. The figure of 722,500 is important because you get it by multiplying three holy numbers (five, 10 and 17) together twice. "When I found this out, I tell you, it blew my mind," he said.

I have another maths puzzle for him, multiply 3x2 and remove the answer from the following.

b66ul6l 6sh6it6

Meg

Well that was a stupid waste of my time. I guess I'll just take my inferior existence elsewhere. :rolleyes:

Top Bottom