• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Double post my FOOT!

I'm chatting with Trish67.
Seriously, today has been real good. I got to talk to all my friends.
I can die happy in my sleep tonight.

...not that I want to die.
Ugh. I just killed my good mood. Why do I always say the wrong thing at the wrong time? It's like...I made some meatball with cheese in it for supper tonight. So at the dinner table, I wanted to tell my guy there's a surprise twist with the food and wanted to ask him if he can figure out what I did differently with the meatballs.

So I go, 'When you try the cheeseballs I want you...damn it! >.<'

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ Same with me. Every time I try to do something with a twist, it usually backfires on me. It somewhat kills the moment that is generally going well. So yeah, that sucks when that happens.

Just wondering how everything is going to go later at the Orthodontist with my girlfriend. Missing her also. I could just hug and kiss her if she was here :(

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
^awwww :( I'm sure she'll be fine LoD.

Today has been one of those days where I really should just shut up and not speak at all. I mean, for instance, in a chat with a bunch of friends, everything was good and funny and mellow, and then one of them had to go to take a shower, and I said 'we'll be watching' instead of 'we'll be waiting'. I mean... >.< DOH! Epic fail, no? ._.

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
I'm really sick of everyone being online when I'm not, now I'm at work bored and there's nuthing happening here! >_<
*throws a massive hissy fit*

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Ebony;281967 said:
I'm really sick of everyone being online when I'm not, now I'm at work bored and there's nuthing happening here! >_<
*throws a massive hissy fit*

*joins massive hissy fit*
I hate that!!!!!!! It's like...ditch school and work and come hang out, gosh darn it, why does everyone have to have lives?!?! If I had a key (and power) I'd lock you all in this box on my computer screen so whenever I come sit down, EVERYONE is online.
Yah!
I WOULD DO THAT TO Y'ALL!

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Drakkar;281969 said:
^ awwww Ebony I can stare at your Avi for hours :wub:

:wub: I know it's my all time favourite picture of Dante! :wub:

Master Vergil - what time is it over there? :)

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
^Right now...its 12:29 am.
And my cue to go to bed. I ish bushed!

G'night everyone. Or g'day. Whichever suits ^_^

*stares at Eb's sig for a few minutes*
*siiiiiiigh*
Yeah I'm ready for dreamland now. :)

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
^ yay! :)

My name is......Ebony and I am a massive, pathetic Dante fangirl!
*Breathes a sigh of relief* This info may not be new to you guys, but I keep trying to be mature and like things my friends, my age like. I even tried to stop coming here! Nothing works I am what I am! Prepare yourselves because I'm going to accept myself and do something I've never done before on here.....

*fangirl SQUEEEEEEE*

Sorry about that just had to let it out :wub:

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
I'm thinking I just wanna hide in a hole...I don't wanna do a massive clean out in the house!!:( *sigh* Guess I better go do it before hell hath no fury on meo_O

Nicodemus Zamoran

The Hellslayer Knight
Ebony;282039 said:

*Breathes a sigh of relief* This info may not be new to you guys, but I keep trying to be mature and like things my friends, my age like. I even tried to stop coming here! Nothing works I am what I am! Prepare yourselves because I'm going to accept myself and do something I've never done before on here.....

Being yourself is always better than being like other people. Not for them, but for you. :D Rejoice in yourself. Be happy!

CT: I was actually able to get those four chapters read before class. What a relief. I thought that massive group chat would have ruined it for me this morning. Glad it didn't. :D

Dante'sgirl

Forever For Dante
Ebony;282039 said:

*fangirl SQUEEEEEEE*

I understand your situation dear Ebony because I am crazy about Dante also:wub: and to tell you the truth I even act like a Dante fangirl in public...like screaming DANTE loud and say lots of "i love you"...One day I even spread the news that I was married to Dante and my friends thought I lost it:wacko:
...But I never tried to resist the love I have for Dante...I know Im pathetic:lol: but what to do.. Dante drives me crazy...

Meg

Ebony;282039 said:

*fangirl SQUEEEEEEE*

Lots of fangirl-ness today! :lol: I might as well to:

My name is Meg and I'm a big Lightning fangirl. No kidding! XD

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Wow! thanks everyone, I was just ranting to myself instead of doing work, lol.

DMC I'm 26 - 27 next month! >_<

Nic - thanks your posts are always lovely ^_^

Dante's girl - well that's a bit crazy, but if it makes you happy go for it......also for the record HE'S MINE!!!!! :D

Meg - Yay we should have a fangirl confession thread.....what else am I a fan girl of? Hmmmmmmmm quite a few things actually, but Dante's always been a constant one, even when he wore the nipple straps! lol

aka958

Don't trust people
YES! I'M THE MASTER AGAINST TERRANS WHEN PLAYING AS PROTOSS!!!! YEEAAAHHH!!!

In case you would ask, yes, it was needed to have it all in caps lock. :p

Top Bottom