• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Drakkar;281849 said:
:O MV...you...you..... *losts consciousness*

:cool: Yeah, I'm so good, I don't even have to try.

*:|*

By the power of grayskull!!!!!

*leaves*

Meh. I wish he would stop quoting me :(

Pic shows how much I love you Adam.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
smiley-sad045.gif

I'm so alone!

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Vergil'sB*tch;281863 said:
smiley-sad045.gif

I'm so alone!

:O Vergil you ass!

Don't look at me.

Go give her a hug!

...what will you do if I refuse?

Then I will give her a hug!

*:huh:*

Alright, now that's what I'm talkin' about!

...Dante please jump in a fire and die.

Hey this is YOUR fault. I have to balance out the yaoi you inflict on me with yuri. It's only fair.

WTF is yaoi and who is Yuri?

XDDDDDDDDDDDD

And they say I'm the stupid one. :dry:

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
^ hahahahahaha XD

Damn it c'mon MSN, work with me!

MSN PARTY!!!!! If you're on my contacts list, you're invited whether you like it or not! You can leave at any time. BUT AT LEAST SAY HI FIRST!

Me and my ingenius evil ideas... I'm too impulsive.

-edit-
Lindsey GET ON MSN!

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
I'm so depressed right now. It was masked with humor for a while today...but it's back, as always. Gah...I had the chance to finally attain what I wanted, and I declined and took the nice way out. Guess that's what being the good guy gets you. Sadness. Why does it have to be like this. I chose this path to finally be happy. I am sometimes...but there's so much more pain that comes with it. I hate it. Yet I'm stuck here, because I want the big prize at the end of the road. It's not fair. I've only felt this depressed one other time in my life. And it seemed like it lasted forever.

aka958

Don't trust people
BlueDevil;281881 said:
I'm so depressed right now. It was masked with humor for a while today...but it's back, as always. Gah...I had the chance to finally attain what I wanted, and I declined and took the nice way out. Guess that's what being the good guy gets you. Sadness. Why does it have to be like this. I chose this path to finally be happy. I am sometimes...but there's so much more pain that comes with it. I hate it. Yet I'm stuck here, because I want the big prize at the end of the road. It's not fair. I've only felt this depressed one other time in my life. And it seemed like it lasted forever.

Heed my word, it'll all be momentary.

I've never really had any problem with depression, since it became almost like a routine. At first it was quite harsh but you harden yourself knowing that you at least have something to look forward towards.

The only thing I had to look forward to is the tomorrow would be a better day for some reason. When I got something to fight for it usually fled my grasp and I was left even more wounded. Luckily it's mostly gone now because I fought it through. You can do the same, I know it. =D

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
I've already done it. A multitude of times. It doesn't disappear because there's always something new to help it come back, in more force too.

aka958

Don't trust people
BlueDevil;281883 said:
I've already done it. A multitude of times. It doesn't disappear because there's always something new to help it come back, in more force too.

So you are going the wimps way and give up?

Gee... You have something to long for, you have someone who's there for you. It will come back, harder for every time. I did not say I had a depression of just 1 week, or just a month, or just a year. In the end you will find your way out of it, whenever that will be.

Life got ups and downs. There will be time for happiness, and you will be glad when it happens, but there will be time for sorrow, will you give up when those time occurs? How long they might be?

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
It bugs me when you claim or point out that I'm giving up, or seem to be heading that way. Not being an ass here, but I realize I have something to long for. I realize that times of happiness and sorrow exist. If I didn't know that...I WOULD have already given up. A long time ago.

I never said or implied anything close to "I'm giving up." I simply stated the fact that my issue doesn't go away. It's reoccuring.

Meg

BlueDevil;281887 said:
It bugs me when you claim or point out that I'm giving up, or seem to be heading that way. Not being an ass here, but I realize I have something to long for. I realize that times of happiness and sorrow exist. If I didn't know that...I WOULD have already given up. A long time ago.

I never said or implied anything close to "I'm giving up." I simply stated the fact that my issue doesn't go away. It's reoccuring.

Think of it as an opportunity to get stronger. So when a REAAALLY bad something comes along you have the strength to face it. That's the way I look at my panic disorder. Would I rather not have it? Yes, but I do and I've accepted the fact that it is a crutch I will have my whole life. However, that doesn't mean i can't fight.

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
What I sometimes do when I'm down in the dumps is write. You can write like what has happened to you in the last couple of hours or write a poem. I find that if you put it on paper it stays there on paper.

Out of sight, out of mind kind of thing. I'm just sticking it out there, don't take it the wrong way. Everyone has a hard battle their fighting...we all have our demons and we all struggle against them every now and again.

Give it your all.:)

Top Bottom