• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Angel;265279 said:
Is three too many? Or will I manage?

I ask myself that all the time.
I always say 'no' though. Else I'll lose my mind. XD

More concrit...gimmmeeeeee more concrit...

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Screw it - three is a good number. Where in the hell we'll put them all, I really don't know. But Jake needs someone his age...and I don't want to throw out those cute little clothes yet!

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
^XD
I stock all of mine in the garage. I offer the excuse that we'll be prepared 'just in case', since none of my toddles were planned, but I really just want to keep their outfits because they're too pretty and cute to throw out. >_<

CT: I'm so proud of myself. I really am. That's got to be like the first time I've ever discussed Nero and not dissed him. :D

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
^Time will tell, I guess. Hope it's twins this time around...that would be cool

I'm thinking- it's almost 1am. I really ought to go to bed but I keep PMing Scott :lol:

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I guess Ithavol's "purity" concept wasn't a good idea, considering how much the other characters are picking on him...

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
ResaMoon;265361 said:
Can I please stop crying...Now? ;____;

*HUGS* Don't be sad! You've got Credo as your hubby, why is he not keeping you happy?!
Hope you feel better soon soon!

CT: Confirm or deny? If I deny, he'll fly into Adam because we're friends. If I confirm, drama is bound to follow. Unless he's changed and actually grown up and gotten over himself. Which is like, what, 60% chance? But if he's still same ol' same ol'...do I really want him access to my facebook? Seeing as the in-laws are like hawks and they totally ripped my and Adam's relationship out of context and ran to my fiance with their insane theory that I'm cheating...guh, I wish I knew who it was that 'ratted' me out, I so wanna punch them in their face, SO MUCH!...and had my fiance actually hacking, YES, hacking my password to get onto my facebook to see for himself... what would they assume about me and Diego? Do I chance it? Do I give him a second chance, or not? Should I give him the benefit of the doubt or no?

Ugh. Issues. I haz them.

Top Bottom