• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Why does my bladder have to be full for a scan?

That tap running isn't helping either. You Inconsiderate Bastard.

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
DreadnoughtDT;265056 said:
He flaunts his opinions around as if they were facts... Just like a certain somebody I used to know...

WE all used to know...the last thing I need now is "his" second comming.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Its probably someone else whose head is too far up their own arse, that they can't see the sunlight! (After all, that is what Sparda was like.)

I hate you, You stupid hunka metal... virus riddled, infested bastard.

Ronan

oakheart
Premium
Wow...I've missed a lot haven't I? :(

CT: I think I may have signed up for too many math classes....but I only did it because I couldn't get the medical courses I wanted! T.T

No, I'm not rejoining Band senior year. I'm going to take those medical courses if it kills me.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Tonks;265156 said:
Wow...I've missed a lot haven't I? :(

Not much. Good thing you didn't get the axe when it came to the sig rule, though. :3 Dancing Vegeta lives on! >:3

EDIT: Wow you guys, I wasn't talking about Moses. Jeez... Although it could be applied to him, it's a bit early to make that assumption, don't you think?

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Well, I'm somewhat impressed with myself there, taking down 2 Medium Zerg AIs solo while I couldn't sign into Battle.net.

Shame the achievement didn't register...

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
Goddamit SEGA,don't ruin your awesomeness streak.Please rethink Shining Hearts battle system...seriously.It will be like...what...your 20th consequative awesome game[That you developed not just published]?

Please.It has T2,one of your best composers and a great romance system,don't ruin it because of the battle system.

Top Bottom