• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

ItWasAnEggTimer

Same as it ever was
Anybody who's wondering why people don't like the announcement of Jane Thor need to go watch the first two Thor movies, come back, and write a letter of apology.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I really don't understand the logic of reviewing a novel only to point out errors. That's just...dumb. I mean, you're posting this on a place where people are going to see what a story is like or in a place where they're considering purchasing the story. Pointing out every single grammatical error in a review and saying nothing about the novel doesn't help anyone; it just makes you look like a pedantic pig who wants to waste everyone's time. Writers don't usually read their reviews, so...why bother? Weird.

+ If the ideas could slow down to a reasonable pace, that'd be swell.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
@Shadow Legit got one of those. The 1-star didn't bother me, but the fact that the person thought it was okay to tag me in it was a "Why?" moment. The person, as it turned out, really was a pedantic pig (amongst other things), and if not an intentional troll was still a troll nonetheless--because holy ****, did they ever **** off a lot of people on the daily. >.>

CT: Can I get this done in under 70k? Please don't let it go over. I just want to be done with this. :dead:

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I got to the hellheim portion and realized i relied on Atreus for range combat.

I wonder if all the acclaim God of War ps4 got was because it helped people get through their parent drama (if they have any).

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
@Shadow
:cautious:
Noicely done...

20190729124352-1.jpg

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
https://www.deviantart.com/needham-comics/art/MCU-s-Needle-803527361
https://www.deviantart.com/green-mamba/art/110-Gog-775113589

I like going on Deviantart and looking at the creative takes. There's a lot of cool takes on existing Marvel/DC characters that I feel like Sony should be trying to match. If they wanna commit to their "discount MCU" (my words, not theirs) they gotta bring something more to the table. There's a ton of old characters sitting there collecting dust and they have as much potential as anyone. Who know that Cheo Coker (the showrunner for Luke Cage) could turn Cottonmouth, Bushmaster, Black Mariah, etc into household names.

I'm probably too optimistic but you have to be in order to be creative.

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
I finally got the balls (lol I'm a female but you got the point) to cut my mother off, after a terrible childhood, years of physical and emotional violence, constant insults and manipulation and narsissistic behavior, which all followed me for 26 years, until this very day.

I couldn't be more relieved. I'm finally free.

I am free.

I got a friend request on Facebook from her.

:banghead:
I thought I made things very, very clear last time.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
This whole Yaniv thing going on has me beyond stressed. I really need to distance myself from it, if only for a day, and work on the MG. It's so, so close to the end (probably within 15k) and I'm just eager to see it through.

Besides, worrying about this Yaniv bullshit isn't going to do anything but make me sick.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Hobbs and Shaw was fun - no real story, per se, but the cameos were funny and this was definitely the right direction for the F&F films.

Pretty much nonstop action, no irritating love story and stuff blew up. All I want in a film, basically.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Despite my lack of artistic talent, I'm really tempted to draw some of my main characters.

+Okay, so I'm not going to wait until it's done, but I can use it as a daily reward for hitting my quota. It's been so fun so far, and it's been a long time since I've played a Zelda game or been this invested in one.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Well currently on a “break” with my girlfriend of 10 years that looks like it’ll lead into a full breakup very soon.

And I thought 2019 was going to be a better year.

That hurts to hear man. You have been the friendliest fellow I know on the Inter-web and seeing you in this situation hurts me. I really hope whatever is happening gets fixed. Keep a stiff upper lip man!

As for myself, I really need to finish Power Rangers in Space and move past the "Zordon era." But man, Tommy, Adam, Zordon, and Alpha 5's leave really bugged me. I get that these characters aren't deep but Gosh man I would have loved to see Them look for Zordon instead of TJ and the gang. As a huge Power Rangers fan I can see why folks dropped the show midway into Turbo... It just lost something.

therogis

ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ғᴏʀ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ
Feeling surprised, as it was my last day at work today, and when I was leaving the workplace, my boss told me that she would be glad to hire me next summer too... Personally, most of the time I was feeling like the ****tiest employee ever :D
But well, I asked her if I may write her name as a referee on my CV and she said that she will be happy to give her references :) Job well done!

Top Bottom