• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Oh, crap...I forgot that there used to be 10 Regulations Force units in all, prior to Gwen's time. ._. And here I thought I only had about maybe 20% more character bios to do.

Meh, should be fun, so long as all of the characters get some part in Arcane Guardian--be it large or cameo, I don't care. As long as they make it in after all this trouble. ^^;

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
That i can't wait til january the second for this xmas season to be over
I feel you bro. Janurary can't come soon enough.
661.png

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I think that everyone deserves to live two lifespans. First life - you take care of your responsibilities and enjoy a little bit of entertainment. Second life - you simply enjoy entertainment. You have no responsibilities at all.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Men's dress shoes terrify me. How the f do y'all tie those tiny laces? And there's no support??? How do your arches not hurt like hell after five minutes??? How do you not get horrific blisters??? And the soles are so stiff. HOW DO YOU WALK IN THEM?! Omg. You poor guys, they're torturing you.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Men's dress shoes terrify me. How the f do y'all tie those tiny laces? And there's no support??? How do your arches not hurt like hell after five minutes??? How do you not get horrific blisters??? And the soles are so stiff. HOW DO YOU WALK IN THEM?! Omg. You poor guys, they're torturing you.

I have the same kind of thoughts towards women's high heel shoes. *shrugs*

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
And somehow inviting one of kiddo's friends over has turned into three...

Well, as long as they play nice, it's all good. Still, looks like I won't be kicking back today, like I hoped. ._.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Here's looking at you kid.
xVhYPptm.jpg

An adorable Plushie of Ein from Cowboy Bebop that I got as a part of the December edition of LootCrate. Got a few other things but Ein is by far my favourite and has a firm place on my lap. :thumbsup:

Gel

When the going gets tough, the tough get going
Premium
An adorable Plushie of Ein from Cowboy Bebop that I got as a part of the December edition of LootCrate. Got a few other things but Ein is by far my favourite and has a firm place on my lap. :thumbsup:
Cute puppy you have there, sir!

+ When you DMC "heroes" put antagonists to shame in terms of psychopathy, you think if you got the the terms "hero" and "villain" all wrong until now.

Last edited:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
"Yeah, writing two guys that dislike each other working together, woot! ...I need to be careful not to accidentally make this erotic...and I've picked one of the most erotic supernatural creature types to work with...and there's really no way around it...and I'm one of the few people writing for this fandom. Am I going to make this fandom weird? Am I going to be that one writer responsible for the one AU everyone cringes when they think of?"

- serious thoughts this fine New Year's morning. :unsure:

+ SO MUCH RAIN. :laugh: -throws self into it- I was going to say it hasn't rained this much all year, but GUYS! :woot:

Last edited:
Top Bottom