• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Skagewid

@Skagewid
LOL, old but gold.

giphy.gif
When you don't like soccer, but Aldo can make you loving it.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
What I said I was going to do: “I’m going to reread Darkside and relax.”

What I did: -spends two days gushing over Vendetta and what a terrible bookworm vampire he is-

He's so wonderful. Like a drunk, homebody uncle who never stops judging anyone and is too old for everything. Why can't they just let him hang out with his bats and his books in peace??? ...I'm beginning to think he's what started my infatuation with rich, immoral immortal men...because my love for him predates Reaver and we all know how that ended. -looks shamefully at her avy-

Viper

Premium
After my grandma and many famous people, 2016 now also claimed my mom's aunt. In her case it was long overdue relief for both her and her loved ones that had to see her waste away on bed for so many years.

Two more days, you people better lock yourself in the house and make sure the soap didn't fall down on the bathroom floor.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Man, I have just been binging on Musical Anime the past week.

From "Classicaloid": A show where famous composers (Beethoven, Bach, Mozart etc) are reborn into the modern day.
185f9a944cc4573c2f69530441843c3f1435971319_full.jpg

To "Your Lie in April": A show about a young pianist who struggles to play after the death of his mother, only to find a young violinist who changes his life.
your-lie-in-april-episode-22-farewell-duet.png

And lastly "Sound! Euphonium": A story about a brass band in high school that's aiming for the Nationals.
ba2c6a7f9e96fe5164c110e1e73ba7ab1428165704_full.jpg

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
After my grandma and many famous people, 2016 now also claimed my mom's aunt. In her case it was long overdue relief for both her and her loved ones that had to see her waste away on bed for so many years.

I'm sorry for your loss, Viper. I hope she's at peace, now.

CT: I really wish I hadn't seen that. I wonder how long before I repress it, entirely....

Thank the gods I have outlines and character bios to work on until year's end. It's a welcome distraction from...well, pretty much everything sad and/or terrible going on in the world.

Top Bottom