• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Friend got me to watch The Purge... What is the point of this film? It's a slasher fic that uses its premise as an excuse to be a home invasion type movie. The only good part about it was the gang leader and he dies near the climax anyway.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
"Do you hear something?"...

"Not now, I'm looking for Pokémon".

*incoming train*...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-wiltshire-36805615

So, since hearing about this Pokémon Go craze, I've heard that a girl was hit by a car, two people fell off a cliff, and now a group of teenagers got stuck underground.

I suppose next it'll be an ocean liner underwater, or the next Nasa space launch careering into the sun. Do people actually pay attention to SURROUNDINGS when they play this game?

Holy mother of Batman...I mean, me.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
@LordOfDarkness Holy Martha Wayne? (Seriously, though, do people not look around? Not dying is pretty much priority to invisible creatures, imo...unless those invisible creatures want to give me money (like how the government is an invisible money-wielding creature! wait, what?) or are planning on eating me...in which case they take top priority.)

Thinking:
5k a day is just ridiculous. I dunno if I can really do this...someone's going to be disappointed real soon.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
@Shadow I feel your pain. ._. I've caught up to the point where I thought I might actually finish my word count on time, but with a family reunion coming up later this week, it's not seeming very likely. Unless I can pull off some serious magic the following week....:unsure:

CT: It's going to take some adjusting, having to share the bed again. ^^;

+I'd better carpe diem while I can. Today might be busy...

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Trying to cook at the moment. Safe to say, it's not going well.

Here's a rough idea of how little clue I have...
tumblr_ncssfkcTLS1tztztno1_1280.png

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
So, it's Wonder Woman's 75th anniversary this year. But while Batman and Superman got these really well done animated shorts celebrating their 75th anniversary, Wonder Woman just got a video that was a slideshow showing off her fashion throughout the years. That's it.

Really? Come on. :shifty:

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Trying to recall the name of a Pakistani miniseries I used to watch with my neighbour back home... I checked Wikipedia and judging by the dates I think it may have been Aansoo.

Going to have to find it on Youtube to watch again - gotta love that drama. Better than anything I've seen on Western TV.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Friend got me to watch The Purge... What is the point of this film? It's a slasher fic that uses its premise as an excuse to be a home invasion type movie. The only good part about it was the gang leader and he dies near the climax anyway.
Despite the premise being ridiculously stupid, The Purge still had the potential to be a rather intelligent film. But all of that potential is squandered when they just use the premise to be the excuse as to why the cops were never called.

I personally think for one, it shouldn't take itself so seriously and play it up more as a black comedy delivering a bunch of social commentary and satire. Two, I would explore the world and all the stuff people could be doing. The Purge movies think the ONLY crime out there is murder apparently. What about black marketeers that decide to do all their business on this day? Hackers? Possible mad scientist conducting inhumane experiments that they would never be allowed to do otherwise? Does like, only major Wal-Mart like corporation chains exist because no other small business would have the resources to protect their stock? But nah, just murder to get your sociopathic rocks off. LAME.

However, the really weird, over the top leader of the killers hunting the guy, was kinda fun. Only thing I'll give it. It's sequel is only kinda enjoyable if you pretend its a Punisher film, but it's still a bad movie. I haven't seen Election Year, but I doubt its gotten any smarter.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
@Shadow I feel your pain. ._. I've caught up to the point where I thought I might actually finish my word count on time, but with a family reunion coming up later this week, it's not seeming very likely. Unless I can pull off some serious magic the following week....:unsure:

Oh, gods. :S Good luck! Nothing like a family reunion in the middle of NaNo to throw things off. I hope you'll be able to get your word count done. And that the reunion goes well!
I'm...actually trying to do twice my word count. :S I've come to discover Blackout isn't going to be finished if I keep doing just my word count, but...so...I'm kinda torturing myself for the readers' sakes? But I don't think this is gonna work. Too much stress.

Thinking:
Me: "-gets more than 4 hours of sleep for once--feels great-"
Brain: "Well, that was a complete waste of time. We could have been writing."
-_-

+ I want a rebec. <3

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
I've been playing some dmc devil may cry definitive and came up with a story idea. Lol Not sure if I want to make it into a fan fic or not. +_+ But it dose make me want revamp one of my characters. Might start her off in one of my fan fics then place her in an original story. Sounds good to me. Hehehe

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
A friend just said to me "oh, hey, what would happen if these two characters died in each other's arms?" Thanks, satan. I was writing something happy before this. Now I've gotten two very long dissections written about what exactly would happen and how it would affect them in the long run. ...I guess some people don't like happy subjects? -sad now--needs coffee-

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
Yo, hey Xeroxis buddy! Lookit all these noos, these current events, all this veeery serious stuff, wouldya maybe wanna, yano, talk polotiks? Talk rioots? Maybs give your 2 cent opinion? Even though it's worth nothing but eyyyyyy Xerox buddy! Maybe be a bit seriousness?

No

I have important cake to be at

absolitude

the devil is not as black as he painted
Yo, hey Xeroxis buddy! Lookit all these noos, these current events, all this veeery serious stuff, wouldya maybe wanna, yano, talk polotiks? Talk rioots? Maybs give your 2 cent opinion? Even though it's worth nothing but eyyyyyy Xerox buddy! Maybe be a bit seriousness?

No

I have important cake to be at

i wanna see more of this kind of writings/accents/style..

Redgrave Kyo

Unusual sight
Goddamn. I just finished the sequel to Clannad's What If with Tomoyo, which is a visual novel named Tomoyo After. I felt like my jewels were broken with no way to get them back. Which kinda tells how much I cried from it. Clannad sure is the only anime/game who managed to make me cry so far. I still regret having done this game.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Have to go to work an hour early and stay till close. Angry...

Ugh...shifts like that are the worst. D:

CT: So the hubby has gone for a "walk". I suspect not to see him until he's caught all of the neighbourhood Pokémon. :laugh:

+These ants...where the hell are the little bastards coming from? Oh well, time to Raid...

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Ugh...shifts like that are the worst. D:

CT: So the hubby has gone for a "walk". I suspect not to see him until he's caught all of the neighbourhood Pokémon. :laugh:

+These ants...where the hell are the little bastards coming from? Oh well, time to Raid...
What team is your husband? Anything but Team Mystic is wrong and trash by the way. That's a scientific fact of life.

Top Bottom