• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

ReaperHunter

Follow me to Apex
Premium
And my subjects bow all the same.
3fc9762a70fc9f633d0b86b762b56d20
Am I doing it right?

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Finished Drrr! x2. I don't know what to do with my life, anymore. I'm glad it went out on the note it did.

+ I've officially hit that stage of tired where everything is funny. Case in point: I'm giggling at all the "bow-ing" puns...to the point of tears...

Yeah...I think I need to go to bed....:cautious:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
"You're not kinky, you just have a great imagination." LOL Bless him.

+ I'm sitting here fighting with myself and it's basically the dead of night. On one hand, I'm super tired. On the other, I'm, yet again, super behind on NaNo. And mum will be happy if my staying up later results in me sleeping longer (so she can watch tv) so...staying up is more beneficial. But I'm sooooo tired. x_x Maybe I'll exercise a little to wake me up and then write until I can't see the keyboard...and then sleep. Sounds like a good plan.
++ Aaaaand yet another person asking where Blackout is and why I've not posted it. T-T -feels guilty- I need to finish it. Or...like...post a notice telling people it'll be up by year's end. (Hopefully before the start of next NaNo.)

Redgrave Kyo

Unusual sight
So, was Vergil driving the truck?

321458_v1.gif

... And was Dante the one in the car?

tumblr_inline_mnd9a0QyZ21qz4rgp.gif

I looked at the hour you mention it... at a bit after the time where in France, at a town near from mine, a mad driver in a truck killed around 80 people. Coincidences sure have it rough I guess. It being apparently a terrorist attack, I guess my memories from 13 of November are still itching too. Thankfully, my former friends who live there weren't hit (but were close).

That aside, finally pre-ordered a Deluxe Edition of Final Fantasy XV on PS4, I had a discount so I had the Deluxe Edition at the price of the original game lol
Preordering Xenoverse 2 around September.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Today I've run into an obnoxious asshole who made fun of the fact that I wear a Witcher medallion. He saw it, asked me what it was, and I told him it's from a videogame, that I like wearing stuff from videogame and it was a Christmas present. Then he started laughing and making fun of me for being such a nerd.

I really wanted to kick his ass but then I remembered the education my parents gave me about not starting fights, thinking about consequences etc. So I just ignored him and took the bus I was awaiting. He was still laughing and everyone in the bus looked at me.

Dude I was fuming. Could never stand such people, I was bullied when I was a kid and I'm kinda sensitive about it. But there, I knew I wasn't the shy, scrawny little kid I used to be, and I REALLY wanted to beat that guy up, probably also to prove something to myself. But now, thinking about it with a colder mind, my parent taught me well. I would have been in the wrong had I started a fight with the twat.

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
so...i crashed my bike 5 times today (only 2 of which were my fault) AND i was called a "backwards mgtow fag" (i just found out what that word meant like 5 minutes ago) by this "lovely" young woman, after there was a very civil discussion about how i shouldn't have complimented her on her shirt. so yeah...today's been great

Redgrave Kyo

Unusual sight
Seeing as my PC could make DMC3se run (it's REALLY weak), I wonder if I should try out the Style Switcher mod and record stuff. I've only been doing Vergil stuff for over 700 hours since last year, so I guess coming back to DMC3se would be nice - I don't get along with DMC4 Dante for some reason, maybe because I'm on console and it's depressing to even try. Plus there are a nice amount of stylish stuff.

Top Bottom