• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

berto

I Saw the Devil

And this is why I no longer keep up with this. Their BS logic allows them to do this, even to other women, but what if someone did it to them? Why don't you go do that to one of those cartel members that transport women to be sold as slaves across the line? Not like there aren't suspects. It's because you are all cowards. You know that those you do it to won't stoop to your level and if they do you can cry and get more attention about your so called suffering but you won't actually put yourselves in danger, you don't believe in your causes enough to risk your life.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Finally, Chapter Twenty-Two of FotS, done! ^^

Definitely going to dedicate my time to revising another chapter of WoN tomorrow (and for however many days it takes before said chapter is fully edited). So glad I was able to get so much done today.

Absent Nova

Phantom Thief
never eat til you're full...eat til you hate yourself...THEN KEEP GOING

challenge-accepted-barney-5619.jpeg

Goldsickle

Looks like bad phone manners are everywhere this morning. We got a call from a telemarketer at 6am...and then another just now at 7am. What the hell? o_O That said, I'm guilty of this, as well. -randomly texted a friend in the middle of the night for help with finding a name--feels guilty but knows said person usually has their phone off so probably didn't even notice-
I remember reading somewhere where someone solved the problem by yelling Star Wars Episode VII spoilers at the telemarketer.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^^; I have a feeling you either meant Tobey Maguire or Andrew Garfield, lol! But your point is still sound. ;)

Oh no, what I meant was that I was specifically focusing on the different versions of Spiderman, and not the actual actors that portrayed them. Miles Morales is black Spiderman, and Peter Parker is white Spiderman. That's why I put it that way as to make a point about differences in race between them, and how if Miles Morale's Spiderman was a movie then it wouldn't matter, as we'd still have the other movies with Tobey/Andrew playing the Peter Parker Spiderman.

Absent Nova

Phantom Thief
I find it funny that anime fans are bitching about the Avengers/Attack on Titan crossover because the Avengers were wrecking the titan's ****. These are superheroes that have to deal with stuff like Galactus every other week, like titans would give them much trouble.
AoT fans always seem to exaggerate that titans are the hardest thing ever to kill.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
@LordOfDarkness Oh, I getcha now. Sadly, I know nothing about Miles Morales. For one reason or another (mostly that it would be overwhelming to even start) I've never taken to collecting superhero comics (personally; the hubby has/had some). Most of what I know is derived from T.V. series and movies--oh, and online wikias. :p

But back on your point: Yeah, it really wouldn't be a big deal in the slightest.

CT: I'm so glad it's the end of the week. x_x

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Accidentally called a friend lethallin and was called dal'en in return. -dal'en status unlocked--gains 500 xp and the ability to use squees as a weapon--tier 10 armor unlocked--awesome staff of butt-kicking unlocked--new map areas to explore--new quests available-

+ I think "I hope you choke on it" is one of the most passive aggressive things I've ever heard and I can't wait to use it somewhere. Thanks, @Rebel Dynasty. :p
++ Gotta cut up four quarts of strawberries by hand, make merengues and make whipped cream. Whyyyyyy??? At least, after tonight, I won't have to worry about this anymore.
+++ Note to self: make Victoria more mage-y.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
+ I think "I hope you choke on it" is one of the most passive aggressive things I've ever heard and I can't wait to use it somewhere. Thanks, @Rebel Dynasty. :p.

Lol! Thank Reaver. It was his snark--I just happened to like it a lot. xD Seriously though, I'll probably die if you utilize it in MoI or Blackout. :laugh: And gods, I stammered a lot yesterday. ^^;

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Lol! Thank Reaver. It was his snark--I just happened to like it a lot. xD Seriously though, I'll probably die if you utilize it in MoI or Blackout. :laugh: And gods, I stammered a lot yesterday. ^^;

LOL Then I thank you both. XD Well, now I have to use it...carefully. I forgot how to talk, so I think it's all good. :p We're prepared for next time...as long as no demon doors are involved. Cuz good gods. :|

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
So you're telling me I'm gonna be the only guy in the training group today?

Alright then, I hope we'll practice grapples. Muhaha-muhahahahahahahaaaaa!

Top Bottom