• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

berto

I Saw the Devil
Apparently women play video games now... Sounds to me like someone is trying to sell me something.

I call rubbish. I've never heard of women playing video games. Next you'll be telling me that they have minds of their own, or something crazy like that.

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Apparently women play video games now... Sounds to me like someone is trying to sell me something.

I call rubbish. I've never heard of women playing video games. Next you'll be telling me that they have minds of their own, or something crazy like that.

Well you would be suprised still. Im actually Female here and very much loving games so i ended one of hardcore gamers

berto

I Saw the Devil
Well you would be suprised still. Im actually Female here and very much loving games so i ended one of hardcore gamers
Since you might still not know that I was joking I will continue my ruse by responding with:
No, you're not. There are no Women on the internet, all of the women on the internet are fat dudes and all the little boys and girls are FBI agents.

Director Bison

King of Games
Premium Elite
Premium
Since you might still not know that I was joking I will continue my ruse by responding with:
No, you're not. There are no Women on the internet, all of the women on the internet are fat dudes and all the little boys and girls are FBI agents.
What's a Woman?

berto

I Saw the Devil
What's a Woman?
You know that guy that's always screaming at you to clean your room, calling to see if you're not death on a ditch somewhere, and always feeding you and doing your laundry? Well that's not a dude, that's a woman, your mother, actually. The fact that you've gone this long without connecting the dots has me worried.

If you want to know more about these women creatures the internet of full of pictures of them, too.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Most people like to listen to commercial music, I actually care more for soundtracks of movies and games.

Right now listening to these:

Surprisingly good while studying. Pumping.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Everyone's freaking out over Fallout 4, and I'm just like....
tumblr_inline_mjbeogweEW1qz4rgp.gif

ReaperHunter

Follow me to Apex
Premium
Just finished the prologue of KH2, in the little bit of time Axel was on,screen he gave me more of a reason to like him than almost anyone in KH1 or Chain of Memories.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Y'know, not having work today has really released the insomniac within me. Not to mention I've been looking through lots of Primal related stuff, as I'm hoping to build a forum around that.

And, also...Now I can see the multi-quote function that Romero told me about. To be honest, I just thought they were insane at first, but no it actually turns out there is a multi-quote function...and my goodness is it handy. It's the smallest of things that please me. Most want lots of money, fast cars, big houses or even good health...but no, not me. Give me a good handy new feature to play around with and I'm happy.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
NaNo makes my brain lag worse than a co-op game with sucky internet. I'm beginning to wonder how to function. Coffee will make it better.

+ Wow, that made me feel dumb.
++ Almost done! Must...finish...chapter...!

Top Bottom