• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Dante's Ghost

Browsing The Halls of Fortuna Castle
Found this an interesting read today. Scroll down to the bottom of the page, here! I always wanted to know what happened to the Delorean's used in the BBTF films after. I also found out more from watching the new Back In Time documentary on Netflix the other day.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Just read a guy's comment about Marvel's Jessica Jones show saying "female led shows stink because it's just an attempt to show how badass women are and fyi, they aren't"

anime-gtfo-2stMdE.jpg

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Oh, cool. Looks like Inkitt's had a slight overhaul, too--and much to my surprise (and delight), I have three "Top 10%" badges. Not too shabby, all things considered. ^^

+So much writing and editing today. My head hurts. :dead:
++Holy ****, for an eighth grader, he's pretty damn good. :thumbsup:

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
So Watchmojo did a top ten list on video games that should be tv shows or cartoons and shoutouts to my boys jak and Daxter for being #6. The worlds end with you got an honorable mention

DMC was mentioned in their other list as part of the 100 titles they were considering for their top ten movie list. A tv show would be nice and Angel (the buffy spinoff) provided a nice format for them to follow. Plus into the badlands showed us that Dante's red coat could look cool in live action.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Here in the bus, my eyes and the ones of a girl sitting in the next row keep crossing. Not accidentally (position doesn't even favor it). On purpose. Well, I keep looking at her cause I find her very attractive. Guess she does too.

Eh. Too bad we'll never see each other again after this trip.

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Really sometimes thinking why one of mine conversations with mom ended ankward ones ( well this one maked me ankward beacuse of small incident before All hallows too). Well she seen one of mine wallpapers on Laptop and actually that one been setted on mine PC, and blured suddenly that her Father ( and actually mine Grandfather) used too look like that one character in his youger days, that well maked me slightly nervous for once and ankwardness too ( to mention on PC wallpaper i had well setted one with RE Wesker on it) Now well im still not so much well after revelations like this lol.

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
Like the new look of the website. +_+

CT: I'm going to try and read The Witcher novels... If I can get them from the library. >.> I have to wait to get a digital copy of the book...might as well get the physical copy instead. *sigh* Oh well. Still going to try and write some more short stories or something.

Top Bottom