• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
Thinking....

I just noticed the comment Ace of Spades left on my profile, he edited the original telling me he's leaving...
Why the Hell didnt I notice it sooner!...*p*ssed at myself*

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Can't wait for tomorrow. Gonna get confirmation on whether we got that new rental house or not.
Would love to get the ball rolling on that.
Tried to draw, I suck at drawing so I gave up.
Got the therapist coming over tomorrow.
Oh, and back to school for my chicken pops girl, so early morning with rushing to get lunches and bags packed.
It's cold.
I have a tension headache.
I wanted to write more of CoD and Fire in the Sky and Rewind. I wanted to, got distracted by the Stupid Files, was laughing so hard I was almost crying, only to have someone come in and kill my buzz because they can't play games because I'm watching videos. It was ONE friggin vid. It's such an awful thing when you try so hard to climb up to a positive high only to be knocked back down to hell in a second.
Oh, and I do so love when people assume the worst of me. Especially the people you'd think would know me better by now.
Stop trying to get into my head and think as I do. You won't get it. You never get it. You always get it wrong. You always get ME wrong.
And nothing ****es me off more than someone who questions my character.
And now it's past midnight and I can't sleep and I have to get up in 6 hours, and really, all I want to do right now is stop existing.
I hate people.

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
Hey, PC parts
Hurry the hell up.
Modding is calling out to me, I need to make a mod for every member I like on this forum.

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
I hate the dmv. =_= first me and my mom had to to wait to find a parking she finally found one at the cvs store next to us ( but had to go back to get some papers and found a parking spot a little closer.) Now we had to wait for nearly a hour and a half. Gosh good thing we are next. I hate the dmv. Good thing I have my ds and phone with a music app or I would have been bored to death. Le sigh when i get home I'm eating food.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I'd like to personally apologize for whatever actions in a certain thread (that will not be named) I took that were immature. I know this is kind of the worst place to do it, but whatever, it's a public forum and I'm spilling my guts.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Wow, I missed drama... I've never missed drama....
Is it just me, or does no one moan about people using bases on DA anymore?
I can't believe they dropped Crystal Maze for Total Wipeout... okay, so CM is a few year old, but it's better than Wipeout *can't stand it's presenters*

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
Decided to change my Avatar.....
I've been doing Mobile Suit Gundam for quite a while now..... Gonna try changing things up a bit.....Go Haji!

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I'd like to personally apologize for whatever actions in a certain thread (that will not be named) I took that were immature. I know this is kind of the worst place to do it, but whatever, it's a public forum and I'm spilling my guts.
I can categorically state right now that you have absolutely nothing to apologise for.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I can categorically state right now that you have absolutely nothing to apologise for.

Really? Well, that makes me feel a bit better at least. It would've been smarter of me not to get involved, but I always have to try to play hero... -_-

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Okay, I think... I've got a bit of my drawing mojo back...I THINK...
And that's my interest in soccer over for this season...
why is it sites never work properly when you really want them to :/

EDIT: Just one more post!!!!

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
*goes to bake muffins*
*no oil*
"GAAAAAAARRRRGGGGHHHH WHYYYYY????"
"Babes, there's no point in getting upset over the little things."
"Yeah but this has happened EVERY TIME I've wanted to bake something! If it's not eggs, it's flour, or OIL!"
"Still, it's nothing to get too wound up about."
"COME ON! It's chocolate and caramel! It's everything to get wound up about!"
"....good point. GAAAAAAAARRRGGGHHH WHY YOU NO OIL?!"

EDIT: Just one more post!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
*goes to bake muffins*
*no oil*
"GAAAAAAARRRRGGGGHHHH WHYYYYY????"
"Babes, there's no point in getting upset over the little things."
"Yeah but this has happened EVERY TIME I've wanted to bake something! If it's not eggs, it's flour, or OIL!"
"Still, it's nothing to get too wound up about."
"COME ON! It's chocolate and caramel! It's everything to get wound up about!"
"....good point. GAAAAAAAARRRGGGHHH WHY YOU NO OIL?!"

!!!!!!!!!!!

I wanted to bake a cake in Minecraft... needed milk... DOH! (I know it's completely different but, it's still pretty infuriating)

Well... 10,000th post, so here we go....

VERGIL VERGIL VERGIL VERGIL VERGIL VERGIL VERGIL VERGIL VERGIL VERGIL VERGIL VERGIL VERGIL VERGIL VERGIL VERGIL VERGIL VERGIL VERGIL VERGIL VERGIL
VERGIL VERGIL VERGIL VERGIL VERGIL VERGIL VERGIL VERGIL VERGIL VERGIL VERGIL VERGIL VERGIL VERGIL VERGIL VERGIL VERGIL VERGIL VERGIL VERGIL VERGIL

10,000TH POST.... full of Vergilness <3

I LOVE VERGIL!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom