• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

LeoXCV

Single life for life
I'ma have fun April 2nd as Borderlands 2 gets the level cap raised, a new playthrough added, a new tier of weapons (Well, a returning tier from Borderlands 1 called pearlescent) and some other cool things. Boy am I glad they timed it to be in the Easter holidays :D

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Just watching a documentary about a town where LSD got in the water supply and made the residents go insane....scary stuff....:O

Rilgar

I fought the war but the war won't staaaahhhppp...
Got an essay to do, but I'm not warming up to any of the titles. :( Gonna have to pick from "...the waiting had been magical...", "...the dust and seep of the city...", or "The man above remained rigid, and yet his mystery was mobile" (hidden perv caused me to admittedly giggle at this one, I'm sorry :troll: ) and write a short story based on one of these titles, since I don't like doing articles or personal essays which group together the other titles on the list. Gonna have to think loooong and hard about a good plot. But first restore my spelling. Good god has it gone to the dogs lately, whatever's happened. :(

Terrutas

I can't stop playing God Hand. Why won't this game get a sequel? Where's the justice in this world?

**** life.

Top Bottom