• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you sick of?

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
my mother's attitude and actions contradict her goals. i try my best to avoid it, but she is becoming a burden. i can't afford to find a place of my own, seeing as how this city is no longer designed for people of my economic stature. however, i am contemplating facing homelessness if (and it most likely will) her behavior continues.
Ah! the joys of living with a bipolar parent:frown:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Sick of my cousin's wife. Every time I see her, she takes the high road and b*tches the entire time about why I'm not working or why I'm not in school. She's even got my cousin doing it for her now. Now, I would just ignore it if it was from anyone else in the family and just every once in a while get annoyed, but I barely know this woman. She's been married to my cousin for like...a year and a half and she is blunt to the point of rudeness every time anyone talks to her. Not to mention she always pushes off watching her daughter to everyone around her. I just feel like: "Don't start giving me all this talk about responsibility when you can't even take care of your own family and I've given up my own academic future to take care of mine". :mad:

Britt690

Gabriel Reyes needs to eat me.
@Shadow Next time she says anything to you, you should ask her if she's paying your bills. When she says no, then tell her to stop worrying about what goes on in your life and your household. Ugh, I cannot STAND it when people tell you what you should and shouldn't be doing. Like, do you want me to tell you of all your faults because I could write a book on you and you alone. A**holes these days!

I'm sick of rap music right now. It seems like 95% of it is all about terrible rhymes, f*ck dark-skinned women, weed, b*st a nut, f*ck you, I got money, twerking, I'll rob you, I'll kill you, I'll take yo' man, I got a wife and a girlfriend, b*tches ain't sh*t but hos and tricks. 90's rap music had so much more substance with social and political views and now it's all about cheap music and money. Lauryn Hill, Lana Del Rey, 2pac and Evanescence, lead me away with your music now.

Last edited:

KRSkull

I am sick and tired of people that keep saying that this game or that game isn't fun because of the story or the graphics of the game.

Games doesn't need a story or high art design to be fun. If people want something with good stories then there are things called movies and novels.

If people want to see some high artistic stuff then they should go to an art museum or the park.

I mean do we need someone to tell the story about how we went to the supermarket and bought grocery.

KRSkull

Sick of the police where i live.
Call them & they don't show when needed, yet they barf up this "We can't stop the crime or have a presence in the neighborhood if no one calls".
BS! I call to make noise complaints, i call to report fights, i call to report drug activity & no police show when the incident is going on.

You don't respond in those situations to provide a presence of authority then you have no right to look clueless when no one bothers calling at all.

I know how that feels. And what is worse is that when they do show up when the incident is going on they will be like "there is nothing we can do about it". Or they are chasing someone and they suddenly stop chasing him/her because that person is out of his jurisdiction and doesn't bother to report about it.

KRSkull

Very close to what happens here.

I'm not joking.
This guy steals a car, speeding through my neighborhood with 3 police cars after him.
He drives throughout the neighborhood then stops the car, gets out, the police cars surround the house where he ran to & THEY DIDN'T GET HIM!
8 police cars surrounded the house, more on the way & they didn't catch him.

Now how are the citizens suppose to have confidence in the local law enforcement when we live in this kinda neighborhood & see that.

Well i guess the only choice we have beside BECOMING THAT is to have citizens on patrol

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
I'm sick of a certain person calling everyday, thinking they have a monopoly when it comes to my free time. It ****es me off to no end that said person, despite having talked to me on the phone the day before, will call four times, and the last two times, leave "feel sorry for me" type messages.

For one--their guilt trips don't work on me; not only can I see through their BS, I've also been far too reliable and lenient in regards to them to feel guilt in the first place. For two, it ****es me off that they're even trying to make me feel bad, given how much sh*t I put up with for them any other time.

Like f*ck...I don't like it, but I put up with the "every other day calls ", (effing ridiculous!) because at least those ones are predicted, and it gives me those days in-between to do whatever without the fear of interruption. I still hate it, but I put up with it...but with said person completely ignoring that structure now, and deciding, "I'll call every day, tell you that if you're busy, don't worry about ignoring the phone calls, but when you do just that, feel f*cking sorry for myself".

Vision....tunnelling...rage...escalating...

I feel a volcanic eruption coming on--if said person plays the martyr when we talk next, I'm done holding back; there's only so much I can take--I don't give a damn if we share the same DNA, that is about the only common factor between her and I.

Okay, end rant. Sorry guys...>.<

Dark Drakan

Admin
Having no cash, first wedding to pay then Honeymoon and soon as I start getting some cash built up again my car insurance and tax rolls around and then mortgage comes out and have some more bills to pay. 2nd week in July is when I can start FINALLY saving for my new gaming rig.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
I'm sick of a certain person calling everyday, thinking they have a monopoly when it comes to my free time. It ****es me off to no end that said person, despite having talked to me on the phone the day before, will call four times, and the last two times, leave "feel sorry for me" type messages.

For one--their guilt trips don't work on me; not only can I see through their BS, I've also been far too reliable and lenient in regards to them to feel guilt in the first place. For two, it ****es me off that they're even trying to make me feel bad, given how much sh*t I put up with for them any other time.

Like f*ck...I don't like it, but I put up with the "every other day calls ", (effing ridiculous!) because at least those ones are predicted, and it gives me those days in-between to do whatever without the fear of interruption. I still hate it, but I put up with it...but with said person completely ignoring that structure now, and deciding, "I'll call every day, tell you that if you're busy, don't worry about ignoring the phone calls, but when you do just that, feel f*cking sorry for myself".

I feel a volcanic eruption coming on--if said person plays the martyr when we talk next, I'm done holding back; there's only so much I can take--I don't give a damn if we share the same DNA, that is about the only common factor between her and I.

That must be really annoying. Stick to your guns with that kind of thing, especially if it's the type of person who does it persistently with the intent of fishing for sympathy. I had that recently, and it's really annoying. Gets you down and bugs the heck out of you at the same time. Don't need people like that in life.

V

Oldschool DMC fan

That is the only type of phone call I ever get, well not so much anymore but at once point it was "feel sorry for me" and "let me tell you about everyone I think is annoying for an hour" and not to talk to me at all (disguised as a phone call to see if I'm okay). I guess it's okay if you get to be able to do the same back if you need to but people who do it and then complain if you have anything to say I just couldn't put up with anymore. . .

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
That must be really annoying. Stick to your guns with that kind of thing, especially if it's the type of person who does it persistently with the intent of fishing for sympathy. I had that recently, and it's really annoying. Gets you down and bugs the heck out of you at the same time. Don't need people like that in life.

That is the only type of phone call I ever get, well not so much anymore but at once point it was "feel sorry for me" and "let me tell you about everyone I think is annoying for an hour" and not to talk to me at all (disguised as a phone call to see if I'm okay). I guess it's okay if you get to be able to do the same back if you need to but people who do it and then complain if you have anything to say I just couldn't put up with anymore. . .

Right on the money, guys; that's exactly what I've been dealing with--someone who calls under the premise of "checking up on me" just to seek sympathy for the next two hours of my life...or longer, while pretending they care about what I'm doing with myself (if I get five minutes of a two-hour convo to state what's up with my writing, it's a damned miracle).

As a result, I don't give this person any other information in my life, just the basics--relation be damned, I don't sing feelings easily, and least of all to someone who I know only asks out of boredom, not genuine concern (she has stated multiple times she wants to know what's going on because she's bored, and needs to live vicariously through me...yeah, this is why I keep hoping there was a mix-up at the hospital).

Ugh...as if I let myself go on another tangent. >.< But, thank you, guys; I appreciate the fact that others can relate. On the plus side, you guys know you can come to me to rant, if the need arises; I like helping people get a load off of their mind, when I can (probably because I'm so pent-up myself).

Enigma

Crimson Sentinel
Hahah, it's started again. People are again saying Dante was ripped off from Vash the Stampede and sh*t. Even though before they said he was ripped off from Inuyasha. I'm sure that, in a few months, somebody will find another anime character that happens to have white hair and red clothing, and argue Dante was ripped off from that. If you look hard enough, everything is ripped off from everything.
It's funny; people are constantly harping on about how DMC supporters need to 'accept change' (even though change is not the issue, it's the TYPE of change), and they're constantly complaining about a lack of innovation in games, but at the same time, this forum doesn't change one bit. People who prefer DmC in particular don't. Even DMC haters - that's right, it's also popular to hate on DMC, just like it's popular to hate DmC, blame their taking sides - don't change one bit.

Last edited:

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Right on the money, guys; that's exactly what I've been dealing with--someone who calls under the premise of "checking up on me" just to seek sympathy for the next two hours of my life...or longer, while pretending they care about what I'm doing with myself (if I get five minutes of a two-hour convo to state what's up with my writing, it's a damned miracle).

As a result, I don't give this person any other information in my life, just the basics--relation be damned, I don't sing feelings easily, and least of all to someone who I know only asks out of boredom, not genuine concern (she has stated multiple times she wants to know what's going on because she's bored, and needs to live vicariously through me...yeah, this is why I keep hoping there was a mix-up at the hospital).

Ugh...as if I let myself go on another tangent. >.< But, thank you, guys; I appreciate the fact that others can relate. On the plus side, you guys know you can come to me to rant, if the need arises; I like helping people get a load off of their mind, when I can (probably because I'm so pent-up myself).

You know I'm here if YOU need to vent. You're always doing it for everyone else, don't forget about yourself.

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
The media coverage of bullying in high schools and such.
As someone who has been both the bully and the bullied before, it irks me to see them portray it as something so simple.
First, the idea that telling an adult will work.
Being in high school myself, I can easily tell you why it doesn't happen all of the time. The bully usually isn't threatening anyone if they tell. But what is the one thing about high school that the entire social ladder revolves around?
pride.
Basically, we are now at the age where telling an adult is the social equivalent of crying in a corner.
Another thing is the amount of things that get labeled as bullying.
Let me just point out the two times I was accused of bullying:
The first time, I admit that I pretty much was being a dick, the victim did nothing to me, but something about his optimistic attitude annoyed me, regardless I have sinced apologized, and did favors and such to make up. We are currently cool with each other.
The second time, I regret nothing of what I did? Why? Because the kids ( all in the same class
) I did it to were,
and to my knowledge still ARE dicks.
To list them: The douche who hits on a different girl every week, and tries to 'pick up chicks', yet whenever I make a slightly uncouth joke, he recoils and pretends he actually cares about more than their bodies.
The social justice warriors, they have no problem with insulting anyone who doesn't share their opinion, but god forbid someone makes a joke that would be offensive to a group if it were in the room. (To name one instance, I once made a ginger joke, one of them hit me on the shoulder because she was friends with someone who was ginger who was at the school the year before)

Another thing is that they have insulted me as many times as I have insulted them, but since my insults were better, everytime I make a comeback or a joke that isn't kindergarten appropriate. They scream to the teacher and leave out any bit of the story that doesn't make them look like innocent angels.
Thing is though, due to the 'controversy' of modern day bullying, in order to keep a good reputation.
The school blatantly disregards the side of the 'bully'.

Last edited:

Devils Never Cry

Devil Hunter
Premium
The media coverage of bullying in high schools and such.
As someone who has been both the bully and the bullied before, it irks me to see them portray it as something so simple.
First, the idea that telling an adult will work.
Being in high school myself, I can easily tell you why it doesn't happen all of the time. The bully usually isn't threatening anyone if they tell. But what is the one thing about high school that the entire social ladder revolves around?
pride.
Basically, we are now at the age where telling an adult is the social equivalent of crying in a corner.
I'm thankful that I was never really bullied in high school. The main reason probably being that I was so quiet and secretive around everyone but my closest friends. Potential bullies were probably unsure of what I could do to them. Funny thing is I'm not a fighter at all. :laugh:

Top Bottom