• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Watching ninja warrior and preparing myself for my maths exam. Stupid modular maths making me take about 4 exams.

Keaton

Premium
Constantly refreshing my Xbox Status page...hoping it will change from "We have your console" to "...you console has been shipped back to you" :S

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Working (finally some paid employment!!) and wondering how long I can manage before falling asleep at the computer

Keaton

Premium
Keaton;177935 said:
Constantly refreshing my Xbox Status page...hoping it will change from "We have your console" to "...you console has been shipped back to you" :S

YAY! It did change :D
Now to contact UPS =p

EDIT Made at 22:50:

Sitting in bed, laptop on my lap...listening to my MP3 -- kinda wishing I wasn't though. Although I don't know if I can bare to turn it off and start listening to silence once more.

Hum.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Wondering if I can wear non-uniform to go to college, or if I need uniform so that people know that I'm not a student.

Keaton

Premium
I'm hoping, praying that my 360 is delivered successfully today -- hopefully someone will be home or that they'll deliver to my neighbour :S

Keaton

Premium
Wondering what to do after work today...

Also trying to work our my finances for the next month -- :O!

Top Bottom