• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

Keaton

Premium
I've just finished a nice chat with Play.com and hopefully my issue will be resolved (thank goodness), still rolling my eyes at the damn nuscance that is the P74 Error ¬_¬;, fingers crossed that Microsoft impress with their delivery turn-arounds :D

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Eating sweet pancakes and still amazed by the fact my mum is letting me to go my best friends house for a sleepover. *cough Girlfriends for a night alone with no funny stuff cough*

Keaton

Premium
Yeah right LOL
That is what I would say if I didn't believe you LOL

I'm waiting for my dinner to cook while having a staring contest with the cat :)

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Keaton;177484 said:
Yeah right LOL
That is what I would say if I didn't believe you LOL

I'm waiting for my dinner to cook while having a staring contest with the cat :)

I've had to promise nothing happens otherwise I am permibanned from the house. XD So, no, nothing will happen. that we will get caught with at least. :p No more said.

Sounds like a fun comp, I may try that with my plastic cat, see who wins.

Just finished gears and now I'm laughing at K's comment. :lol:

Keaton

Premium
I'm checking both the UPS and the Microsoft Tracking for my 360...its in Barking...or atleast it was at 6:30 this morning ^^ I was hoping for a swift turnaround -- heres hoping :D

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Waiting for my girlfriend to come out of the shower, so I can get some sleep. We're meant to be up and out by 7. Why oh why did I agree to this?

Top Bottom