• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
Throwing up last night's dinner, it's been happening quite recently, hmmm...:/
And now trying to relax in bed, at home...:cool:

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Well I WAS going to try get some writing done but it seems impossible to concentrate whatnot with baby squeaking and smacking toys, Captain Chaos making farting noises while rocking back and forth on a toy truck THAT IS NOT MADE FOR SITTING ON!!! and....nope, that's it. It's the boys. Little brats.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Isn't it just SO much fun? At least when they turn into teenagers they'll hopefully just devolve into things who just grunt occasionally and need reminding to wash.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Trying to figure out how the hell to use TweetDeck. Where's a knowledgeable 12 year old when you need one?

Elliot

The future that we hold, is so unclear
Wonder if Swedish class will start soon... hm...?
I'm just sitting heree..! D: It hurts ;_;

TheExecutioner

Born To Raise Hell
Now doesn't that sound like a fun date lol. Force him to take you to a park or movie or something.
Sitting in front of computer telling a girl to get her BF away from the PS2. Lol

I know i'm late at replying :p But you know i'm a guy, right? lol

I'm currently just doing nothing,,,, watching some tv,, waiting for my boyfriend to get out of the shower. :p

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Just looking through amazon again... bought van helsing on xbox for 1p!
also watching tilly eat... she's friggin adoreable...
also watching Britain's got talent (well it's just finished)...yay! pudsey the dog won!

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Housework - gotta clean up this dump. You'd think a place this tiny would be easier and faster to clean. Is it ever. And I have too many books and not enough shelves. Loving this mp3 player.

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
wooo made a new save on roadkill just before you fight axl now i can kill him over and over and over!!! aslong as his big ass car doesn't crush me first -_-

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Warm up and Hung Ga martial arts sets, some of the I Chin Ching and isometric tension exercises (that I can remember) in tiger style.

Gets the blood going.

Top Bottom