• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Hoovering. You know its time when bonsai leaves have started appearing all over the place. Hate doing it though, the hoover gives me infinite static shocks to the leg if I let it touch me.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Steve does all that in our house. I claim "it's too heavy!" to get out of it. Hoover comes from the Argos value range - weighs less than my baby son. But we don't need to tell Steve that, ok?

I'm currently trying to get promotional material together for work. It's not really happening.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Dad does the hoovering/dusting/toilet cleaning in this house... what sane person would want to clean the toilet?

Eating giant chocolate buttons, watching a cop show and searching internet

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
When you have a house mostly full of males? Yeah, the drive to clean the toilet is pretty strong - trust me.

I'm half-watching Madagascar with Jake and half trying to catch up on work. At the same time I'm just hoping against hope that Josh won't wake up any time soon...thanks, neighbours who thought that 6am was a good time to vacuum. Really appreciate the wake-up call. Next time you do it, I'll be the one breaking into your electric cupboard outside and pulling the mains switch, ok?

V

Oldschool DMC fan
I don't wanna clean the toilet, believe me... I'm sure it's right up there with the top activities in Hell, along with licking stamps and uncoiling last year's Xmas lights. :lol:

But as Angel said, some guys don't seem to notice how... pungent they can be. I want everything smelling of lemon and bleach.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Sorting out posts on my blog.... i can never remember to label them :/
Same here :shifty:
I WAS going to start writing right now, after my hubby had given me this brilliant plot idea last night and dotted it down and stuck it to the fridge with magnets that spell out DO IT, but I have to go make sammiches for these animals and fuel myself up on peanuts. Even though I hate peanuts.
But I have to lose 8kgs before August 1st, else my hubby won't buy me DmC when it comes out.
And I'm starting this week with only one sugar in my coffee/tea. YUCK.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
8kg? Is that all? You are very lucky...

Also, That means you have until my birthday to lose it :D

I am trying to stop Josh from spitting all over my laptop and Jake from peeing all over the floor.

I am unsuccessful at this point. Sigh.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Going to take some DVDs we won't bother watching again to the charity shop... Dead Space Downfall, Hard Candy, Fantasia (I got the Blu Ray version instead) Commando (censored version, it's annoying when you are used to the normal version), an old martial arts movie called "Evil Cult" which is really bad, etc.

Dark Drakan

Admin
At work again, feels like I live in this place at the moment. Another day another dollar and all that...

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
Sitting in bed, posting on the forums, at home, trying to keep the peace with me and this friggin laptop before I lose it...
Seriously, where's some coffee when you need it?...:mad:

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
waiting for amazon kindle for pc to download....and no, my phone doesn't like downloading huge files...
50% yay.... it's starting to stall now :(

Dante's Ghost

Browsing The Halls of Fortuna Castle
Work work work ... in the office not doing my job, but researching about "Leonardo da Vinci " if he ever wrote pieces of music? :lol:

Oh and, need to play more of DMC 3 HD tonight!

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Sitting waiting on an email from my boss which I've been waiting for since two weeks ago and yet I'll be the one getting moaned at during the conference call next week for not getting stuff done. Uh...wut?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Wondering how the hell I got back here from typing a comment on FB :/ All I did was push backspace.
It's the youtube syndrome. It must be.

Top Bottom