• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Attempting to get stuff together for a meeting with work at the end of the week - and failing. Plus downloading a pattern for a UFO Catcher doll

V

Oldschool DMC fan
I have been wondering whether I should start up a diary again. I am notoriously bad at keeping diaries, I have only managed to keep one properly for a few months, during a trip I made to the Sahara some years ago. I felt it would be worthwhile recording the things I did and saw there, and reading over it was incredibly nostalgic and unintentionally hilarious. But the other parts of the diary (from the same year) were so bitter I had to stop reading. I was living at home at the time with my parents and they were always having these awful fights, which I remember clearly without the diary... and it surprises me how much I *felt* back then, almost all of it bad. Perhaps keeping a diary only to go back and read it years later as a different person is not a good thing. Or perhaps diaries should be written, but not read. . .

Every time I think about that diary I want to burn it, but something usually stops me from doing it. I doubt I will find the motivation to start a new diary though. Maybe just a book to excise thoughts into. I think a lot, sometimes I think it would be interesting to write those thoughts down again, but almost right after I think this is somehow a bad idea and never take steps toward doing it.

I only think I should because there is no outlet for them otherwise.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Wondering what to eat as my sister and her husband have disappeared out for the night leaving me with the kids and no food. I am so hungry...

Xeroxis

Space Detective
Premium
Gifs gifs gifs. Obsessed and addicted XD
I may be able to help you, for I am the Lord of the Gif! :D
nero-dancing-a.gif

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
About to put the finishing touches to my latest song composition. If Jake will let me play my piano without slamming on all the keys at once...

V

Oldschool DMC fan
I'm freezing my butt off! Why has the heating thermostat turned itself off again? >:T

Top Bottom