• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
just made some Dante-ness for Ebony. I'm now going to try and get a computer booked for tomorrow in the library, then, i'm off to get more milk

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
Awesome. ^^
Not my favourite of the lot, but it was cool.

actually its not my favorite.

Mine would have to be Mortal Kombat 4.

Although Deadly Alliance was a great MK game it still had a few issues that I hated.

1.No stage fatilities
2.No ninja look for sub zero from the beginning (it was pretty lame to have to unlock it)
and most importantly,
3.NO FREAKEN LIU KANG! He has been one of my most favorite characters next to sub zero and yet they killed him off which really did **** me off. Although they did kinda make up for it by having him come back as a badass zombie in MKD.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
I just ate a whole bowl of olives, bought some shoes, and now I'm back to work in the studio.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Online food shopping, I love it when someone else does all the leg work plus it keeps someone else in a job. Can't see a downside.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Working, trying to keep Josh calm and watching as Jake pours juice into my shoes. It's like seeing it in slow motion - you know what's going to happen, you know you can never get there in time to stop it so you sit there watching your stuff be sytematically destroyed with a certain resignation. Ah well...

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Working, trying to keep Josh calm and watching as Jake pours juice into my shoes. It's like seeing it in slow motion - you know what's going to happen, you know you can never get there in time to stop it so you sit there watching your stuff be sytematically destroyed with a certain resignation. Ah well...

You can always amuse yourself here seeing how much worse it could be.

Ultima

Obsessed Green Day Fangirl ^^
I should be working right now....I'm at school and they gave us laptops to use and I couldnt resist going on here....So, I'm occasionally looking out for any teachers passing by/enjoying my time here on the forums xDD

Top Bottom