• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

Osaka

trollololol
Nothing constructive tonight though I was thinking about making some cheese cake. Was watching some of man vs food and one man and his dog. Now just listening to music and surfing the net.

Autumn

Welcome to my world....
Working on my New Zealand Itinerary. I have decided to start in Wellington and do a zig zag shape till I get to Auckland… or summing… As long as I have enough for fuel, guess I can sleep in the car if I run outta monies.
Can’t wait till February!

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I'm about to run a bath and actually get to enjoy it for once - two of the kids are in bed, Steve's gone out into the stormy night with Josh to get mlk (HAHAHAHA!) and I am going to sit in deliciously hot bubbly water until I wrinkle up into something the size and appearance of a raisin. It's gonna be great :D

Reactions: Meg

V

Oldschool DMC fan
I have to go out and get supplies and I don't wanna, it's cold and windy and crap out there. I might have to curl up with a game when I get back for rehab.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Preparing myself to get up from the relative warmth of the sofa in order to trudge up the cold stairs to turn on the heating. It is too cold today...

V

Oldschool DMC fan
So much for curling up with a game, I found myself tinkering with XHTML for a new website. Bah.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
So much for curling up with a game, I found myself tinkering with XHTML for a new website. Bah.

I'd love to be able to do stuff like that.

Watching some sh*t program on tv, internetting and thinking about my christmas picture

V

Oldschool DMC fan
HTML is really quite easy! I picked it up with a "for Dummies" book and anything else you can just read how to do it in the internet. XHTML is harder, I'm not messing too much with that (my buddy is handling those database parts of my website) but I know how to tinker with it a bit.

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
I'm glad I'm not the only person who starts the day with a can of cola :p

Listening to tv, moaning and have got the most awesome headache

Dark Drakan

Admin
Finishing a cup of coffee (first one ive had in years) waiting for Girlfriend to get out the shower. Then going to pick up the last of the Christmas presents.

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
waiting for mum to fall asleep so i can poke her with a stick... it's what she wants me to do.
surfing the net, and reading up on some stuff

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
looking at the HMVPure website, then the GAME website, insulting a few people (i'm in that mood today...*can't tolerate idiots*) and a few other things

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Okay, instead of buying turkey for Christmas today I walked out with two pheasants. I'm random like that. I have no idea what pheasant tastes like, whether it's delectable or completely rank. I guess we'll find out, won't we. >_>

Top Bottom