• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Waiting on Skyrim. Postman came and went without delivering it so can only hope that a van will come around later and drop it off. Got family stuff to do all weekend so really need to get stuck in today or it'll wait until Monday and that's just not cricket...

V

Oldschool DMC fan
^There are also some sites that have quite the good readings. I visit them once a while as back home, a pack of cards was like 50€ οr more, with the cheap ones having cards smaller than a Yu-Gi-Oh card and badly drawn images. Tarots rule! /fanboy

As for me, I'm reading/finishing A Storm of Crows 2: Blood and Gold

If they were still in print I'd want the Giger Tarot 8D

Well, the cards have freaked me out, I've asked them three times the same question three different days, and the same cards keep appearing in the same or similar positions in the Mystic Seven and the Celtic Cross. Lulz

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Sitting in home, I think about getting all my old NDS games with me to redone some played but abadoned in half-played games

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
sorting out 'my collection' on gamefaqs, listening to the tv and sat in a horrible arguing atmosphere that my parents have created

Dark Drakan

Admin
Doing what im using doing in this thread, working and staring at the clock even after being here 20mins...

Top Bottom