• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Now that all the chores have been taken care of (save for one), I've been catching up on some of my reading between Inkitt and Wattpad, before the holidays officially take over.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Sorting out where the PS4 is going and arranging all the cables before I set it up later.

My fiancée decided to arrange hers in order from left to right on her tv stand. PS2, PS3, and now PS4. I hate cables though. You should have seen how her old TV was set up, friggin' cables wrapped around other cables. It was a jumbled up mess.

Dark Drakan

Admin
My fiancée decided to arrange hers in order from left to right on her tv stand. PS2, PS3, and now PS4. I hate cables though. You should have seen how her old TV was set up, friggin' cables wrapped around other cables. It was a jumbled up mess.

Put mine in the lounge next to my 360 slim for now. Cable tied all cables and put them all in order as I hate messy cables. My XB1 is in my bedroom and step son wants to use PS4 too and he has XB1 in his room too, so lounge was obvious place where we can both use it.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Put mine in the lounge next to my 360 slim for now. Cable tied all cables and put them all in order as I hate messy cables.

That's pretty much our living room. :laugh: Between the TV, DVD player/stereo, the PS3, and now the X1, it's a bit chaotic. Luckily, we got an HDMI splitter, so it's a bit better than it would have been, otherwise. But by the gods, I hate looking behind the TV. Sets off my OCD something fierce. :dead:

Currently doing: Drinking vanilla-hazelnut coffee, slowly getting back into writerly mode, and otherwise taking it easy.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Just finished a scene, so now I'm going to take a little break and curl up with a book. After that, I'll be splitting up some of the overly-long chapters.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Going to work, 6 day working week this week and into the last early day (finally!). Roll on summer when I can actually see sunlight rather than going to work in the dark and coming home in the dark.

berto

I Saw the Devil
I'm starting my freelance job this week. I do this annually and 45% of my job requires waiting so I'll provably be hangging out here on the down time... That means I'll be here more often and I'll get to catch up on any movies an animes I've misses on.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Just finished cleaning and now I'm just messing about on the computer before finding something more productive to do

Top Bottom