• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Playing a little Witcher 3 since mum'll be up in a couple hours and there's really not much of a point of sleeping if she's just gonna wake me up then. Decided to go up against a basilisk twice my current level because "I've done this before, it won't be too hard", only to, once the fight had started, realize I didn't remember how to fight given I've not played the game in about a month. :| -ran like hell-

berto

I Saw the Devil
we just finished feeding the homeless. Don't know why I went, there were too many of us so there was no space for me to actually do anything off the back of the truck. I guess there is no harm in having extra muscle when needed but I'm so damn useless until that happens, which isn't often. I shouldn't complain, the more help we have the better but I don't like sitting around when others work.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Just got a little more than half of the scene written, so taking a break to get more coffee and some noms, while chatting with a friend on skype.
Out of curiosity, how much time does it take to finish your writing completely?

-What I'm doing-
About a quarter of the way through translating the novel. Hard work, just remember I promised them (and myself) that I'd get it done before the end of the year.

aoshi

I jus completed "the last of us". Turns out its yet another game where the world is full of evil people(even the non-infected) and the game goes on forever to preach this to the gamer. However, we need to "survive" no matter what it takes seems to be the message. Gameplay is solid and the ambience throughout the game is beautiful.So its a great game with a bad message though.

Dante's Ghost

Browsing The Halls of Fortuna Castle
Finally got my Fender Mustang fretboard darkened by bassist Tim using official Dunlop fretboard lemon oil. :cool:

IMG_3640.jpg

Top Bottom