• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
lying on the couch unable to move as my baby daughter is asleep on my chest , I don't wanna disturb her.

Aww. ^^ Yeah, moving with a sleeping child on you involves some tricky moves that I never got the hang of, either. xD

Currently doing: Checking my bank account to see how much I have to split between groceries, bill payments, and whether or not I'll be able to order take-out, tonight.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Waiting on friends.
Why am I the only one who always tries to be punctual? It's at least a ten to fifteen minute drive. When you say a time, you need to factor travel time into the equation. But no. Rather leave a few minutes before so you get here 'late'. Urg. People are so inconsiderate!

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
You wanna talk about performing tricky moves with your child. I remember having to rock my son back and forth in his pram to get him to sleep, then having to pick him up and put him in his crib whilst he was asleep without waking him up in the process.

My ninja skills helped immensely. Though as for the topic at hand. I'm currently at work, but sneaking on here thanks to my phone.

Top Bottom