• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

Viper

Premium
I hate cofee and rarely ever drink tea , prefer lucozade sport and volvic water myself
Lucozade sport is filled with artificial sweeteners, not really good for your health, most prominent problem prolonged use can cause is glucose intolerance which leads into diabetes.
I consider homemade fruit syrups added into carbonated water to be a healthier alternative if you need a fizzy drink. They don't contain caffeine, but you don't really need a nerve system stimulant if you have a good supply of energy.
Be nice to your body while it's still young. :3

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Decided to forgo coffee this morning (just didn't feel in the mood for it), and so I'm drinking tea and eating an orange while working on my NaNo word count with my right hand and chopping wood in Skyrim with my left. It's not really some multi-tasking, more of hopping-back-and-forth-when-I-remember-what-I'm-supposed-to-be-doing tasking.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
working on my NaNo word count with my right hand and chopping wood in Skyrim with my left. It's not really some multi-tasking, more of hopping-back-and-forth-when-I-remember-what-I'm-supposed-to-be-doing tasking.

LOL you cracked me up there.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Trying to gain information on what would be the best type of (low-tech) gear to go adventuring with.

While the vid below may be about high-tech equipment, it still might be able to show us how this could be feasible in the near future.

Last edited:
Top Bottom