• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Watching Haunted London Underground.
LOL... I'm sorry but seriously? 'It gets cold down here'. Fur realz? Dude, if UK weather is akin to NZ weather, as they say it is, then it's cold ALL.THE.BLOODY.TIME.
Plus, logically, the deeper you go, the colder it gets. Whoop, there's a draft. So? That's a pretty long tunnel, I'm sure there's a draft creeping in somewhere.:rolleyes:

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Sinus infection, taking antibiotics. Generally feels like it does when you've been punched in the face, only the pain doesn't subside for a week.

My sinuses are crap. They get this sort of thing because I think my tubes are bit small. Never had anything this painful before though. Pain is driving me crazy. Painkillers just don't work on it.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Listening to CSI... Nope, I'm not watching it, I can't of how many times that I've seen Series 1.
Posting, yawning... blowing my nose.

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
In the middle of moving house, so I'm busy watching the cats wonder around wondering what the hell is going on - its funny, they're totally confused. :D

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
waiting to see what 'joke' wins Britain's got talent. Let's see if it really is fixed....
posting, and drying off from watering the garden

Meg

Chilling on my bed listening to music, talking to people, and thinking. All while not wearing pants.

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Listening to Tenpole Tudor. He wrote songs about football!!!!!!!
Sorry. (Well done VeeBee, show how pathetic your mentality is.)
Posting and looking for renders.

EDIT: Crysatl Maze Special!!! And it's ETP! Gee, I don't remember this.

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
Just got back from passing my second year final exam for the electricians course im on.
Yipee one year to go and im done.

Top Bottom