• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you doing?Either at home,work or somewhere.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Watching the Cube. The first contestant plays for the football team that i support, he won £20,000 so well done to him. The bloke who had with him (his friend) also plays for the same team.

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
I want a few tattoos, nothing big...just small, memorable ones. Also I'm going to bike to work from now on, if it isn't rainy or miserable outside.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
I've been playing FFVIII - Holy Nostalgia, Batman. But now I gotta do some work. -_-

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
watching bullseye, having a fight with the internet and wanting a bag of doritos... but i think its too late in the evening

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Working out my finances roughly in my head, see if i can afford to spend some on complete junk. What the hell, I usually do whether I can afford it or not.

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
Admiring the small, pretty flowers I picked when I went on my walk. It's amazing how something easily overlooked can calm my torrent soul...

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Eating my breakfast, thinking I have loads to do today, but I really can't be arsed. >_<

Dark Drakan

Admin
Finishing off some work and wondering why every bank holiday im not at work has rubbish weather and every one i work is really sunny and warm.

Dante'sgirl

Forever For Dante
Just got back from the university and I am trying to log in a forum but there's a crash somewhere and now I am still wondering what to do...

Top Bottom