• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
Still playing Resident Evil 5, taking a break from Trails in the Sky.....again (i'll finish it one day! :p)

Teimurazor

Peregrine Falcon
WB, a little question. Is UMvC3 worth buying if I have MvC3 already. And does character DLC (Jill Valentine) transfer to the UMvC?

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
WB, a little question. Is UMvC3 worth buying if I have MvC3 already. And does character DLC (Jill Valentine) transfer to the UMvC?

All DLCs such as Jill Valentine and Shuma-Gorath can be carried over to Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3, except Shadow Battles DLC.

Depending on how much cash you have,. If you have a lot of it, trade in Marvel vs. Capcom 3 and get Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3, since it has slightly re-balanced certain characters' stats and moves, making the game a bit more balanced. Plus, it has extra 12 characters such as Vergil and Ghost Rider. You also get to play as Galactus in offline mode.

Be warned that the game does not have much extra fight modes or extra contents such as behind the scenes video, etc. Just the addition of 12 new characters, Spectator mode for Online mode, offline Galactus mode, and slightly re-balanced gameplay.

Playing God of War III and Dark Souls.

Ultima

Obsessed Green Day Fangirl ^^
Tara Strong ruined her. She is just irritating in this game
quote]
I thought Tara Strong did a good job voicing for her ._. It was nice seeing her voicing a psycho bitch for once and not another girly girl :O

Anyways, still playing Batman: Arkham City...also playing Kingdom Hearts Re: coded :3

Reanbell

Your very own star
I just finished playing Catherine, which was amazing. I'm on my second play through, now. And also playing Dragon Age 2 as well. <3

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
Finished both Lost in Nightmares and Desperate Escape for Resident Evil 5, they where way too short :(.

Currently playing Shadow of the Colossus from the Ico and Shadow of the Colossus Collection

Top Bottom