• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Rayman Origins... a game that proves you should play a game for yourself and not to believe every review that you read.

(unless its written by me or chaos raiden ;) )

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Flitting between Skyrim and Shining Force, although the latter is making me rage-quit quite a bit with all the cheating those bats do...

ZeroLove

All that talk about Megaman I did in some threads made me want to play through some Megaman games, so downloaded a GBA emulator and some Megaman Zero games. Damn it's tough on a keyboard, I miss a controller when playing it. :(

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Tara Strong ruined her. She is just irritating in this game
BTW Chaos Raiden, ican you tell me what region version of MGS HD you have, cuz as I know it have different release dates, and is it out on disk or in PSN?

Mine is Region 3 (Asia), and the game is only available on disk format at the moment. As far as I know, the HD Collection is not available on PSN yet. If you want to get Region 2 (Europe), you need to wait until 3rd February, as Region 1 and Region 3 have been released already since last November.

Top Bottom