• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

aka958

Don't trust people
Duodecim...
My affection for small characters is strange. First I main Onion Knight, then I go wreak havoc with Shantotto and guess who I am playing as now? Zidane. >.<

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
I'm going to play the Dishwasher Vampire Smile until steam is finished downloading bioshock, then I'll play Counter-Strike.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I've gotta try ps1 games.
Gran Tursimo 2, Superstar Dance Club (i love oddball games), Road Rash, Broken sword and Myst

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Silent Hill 2. I need to use the Great Knife more TT_____TT

I used it to finish off the final boss. When it falls to the ground and lays there waiting to die, I did the Great Knife's strong attack as an epic finisher. ;)

Meg

MLB 11 The Show!

RYAN HOWAAAAARRRRD!!!!! got b*tch slapped by Mark Teixeira in the final round of the Home Run Derby. e_e

DeviRyuuD

Devilicious Devi
^ Indeed, Mass Effect 2 Arrival.. finished my paragon save, now going renegade. Actually i was waiting for a bit more in the Arrival DLC..

I used it to finish off the final boss. When it falls to the ground and lays there waiting to die, I did the Great Knife's strong attack as an epic finisher. ;)
I never finished off that final boss -_- what's the Great Knife's strong attack? -_-"

Playing DMC4 on LDK mode, why mission 19 is soooo damn hard -_-

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I never finished off that final boss -_- what's the Great Knife's strong attack? -_-"

Playing DMC4 on LDK mode, why mission 19 is soooo damn hard -_-

The Great Knife's strong attack is the one he does if you hold the button rather than just tap it. It's a huge overhead swing, like what Pyramid Head does.

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
Maplestory.

when i quit i had just leveled my thunder breaker to level 70.... he's now 111, and i plan on getting him to the max level of 120 and making an ultimate adventurer gunslinger.

being addicted is so fun but so unrewarding :(
it's like building the mona lisa in minecraft

Top Bottom