• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
Wow! havn't anyone played Dead Space 2!? :confused:
I wonder...:rolleyes:
I played Dead Space 2, I've yet to finish it.

I got stuck on a bit where I am constantly being sucked into space, an idea would be to stop shooting the window but it's tough.

I'm just about to jump on CSS for a bit, was playing L4D again before.

Dark Drakan

Admin
I shall be giving the Onslaught Mode a go on Bad Company 2 as there is a sale on Bad Company 2 DLC all this week.

Lili Rochefort

we live to make impossible, possible!
Played it, and completed the game in all modes, including Hard Core mode. It is an awesome game.

Playing Crysis 2 and Assassin's Creed.

woOoOow!!!:eek:
Goood job dude!!! actually I haven't played it in all modes!! you ROCK!:cool:

I haven't played anything today!:oops:

VeNGeD

Cut 'Em Up!
Premium
Just finished playing TF2 after a few hours, saw that on Steam Aliens vs Predator is £3.74. ****ing bargain, I bought it again, wouldn't mind playing through it again even though I have it on 360 already.

Meg

MLB 11 The Show still! :D

Finished my first season in Road to the Show. i got a one year contract to play at the AAA level for $77,000! :D
That's much better than where I started (AA for $30,000) Movin' on up!

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Dawn of War 2: Retribution.

That and Amnesia: The Dark Descent. Have not had the balls to be able to finish that game, I'm 3 hours in and I've bricked it enough to build a small village.

aka958

Don't trust people
That and Amnesia: The Dark Descent. Have not had the balls to be able to finish that game, I'm 3 hours in and I've bricked it enough to build a small village.

Lol, is it hard to keep up with the oil lamp? xP

Currently playing: Heroes of Might and Magic V with my father. It's going surprisingly good for me. My father tells I'm lucky that a town was close to mine but I just figured out the symmetry in the map. o.o
That and Duodecim. :D

Top Bottom