• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Playing God of War III. Enjoy playing the game like the previous two games. :D

Hopefully, I can buy Yakuza 3 and Valkyria Chronicles soon. :)

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I'm still trying to beat Beowulf (DMC3 - Dante) Anyone got more tips on how to do that? I'm using Cerebrus and Agni&Rudra,the shotgun (because my button is jammed and I can't switch to E&I) on swordmaster.
Who would have thought the bugger would be so damn hard to beat? ._.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Just finished God of War III, and now playing Infamous and Final Fantasy XIII. :D

Now I am going to get Yakuza 3 and Valkyria Chronicles for PS3, and The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion and Lost Odyssey for Xbox 360. ^_^

aka958

Don't trust people
Final fantasy IX. :D

@Chloe: It's alot easier with rebellion due to it's attacks aren't as staggering. I somehow lose most of the times against Beowulf. He got skills... cheap skills... bought on ebay... <_<

Keaton

Premium
Chaos Master;269676 said:
Just finished God of War III, and now playing Infamous and Final Fantasy XIII. :D

Now I am going to get Yakuza 3 and Valkyria Chronicles for PS3, and The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion and Lost Odyssey for Xbox 360. ^_^

InFamous eh? +Rep to you sir ^^
How are you finding it? Also, what Karma path are you following? :D

Currently playing: Muramasa the Demon Blade, finished Twilight Princess, all heart peices and equipment upgrades. Didn't bother with the Poes since hunting down 60 of them is just too much, especially since it only nets you a renewable 200 rupees. Which, at the end of the game, you can get pretty easily.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Keaton;270021 said:
InFamous eh? +Rep to you sir ^^
How are you finding it? Also, what Karma path are you following? :D

Currently playing: Muramasa the Demon Blade, finished Twilight Princess, all heart peices and equipment upgrades. Didn't bother with the Poes since hunting down 60 of them is just too much, especially since it only nets you a renewable 200 rupees. Which, at the end of the game, you can get pretty easily.

It is a great game and it exceeds my expectations. :D However, I can't help but compare inFamous and Prototype. Both games have nearly similar gameplay and style. Either way, I love both games. :D

I am currently in Good Karma path, but I am still have a long way to go to complete game. Perhaps when I finished my Good Karma path, I will make a new walkthrough using Bad Karma. :D

Playing inFamous and Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots. :D:D:D:D

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Starcraft II.
Though I'm starting to despise playing against people, especially Terrans that
force a stalemate and tech to BCs.

Seriously, do Protoss have any reliable counter to a BC + Viking fleet? And don't say Stalkers/Void Rays, Rays get chewed up and Stalkers do sweet FA.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner. I finally got it to stop crashing at the Vic Viper fight.

The good thing? No more crashing!

The bad thing? I remember buggerall about the rest of the game. ._."

Dark Drakan

Admin
I shall be playing Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic, Jedi Knight II, Republic Commando and Empire At War as ive bought the best of PC pack. Used to own Battlefront so i will be skipping that one for now.

Satsui no Hado

BUY ONE THOUSAND GIFTS!!!
Metroid: Other M,they made Samus such an interesting character.Unlike before where even pacman had more personality than her.

Top Bottom