• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

Lerrion

Wild Ranger
I play ton's of OLD 2D fighting games, mainly Fatal Fury REal Bout and KOF series 94-03. Tried to play Mafia 2 , but I deleted this bleak GTA4 clone. This game has nothing interesting to offer. Funny, at first I thought - wow, nice graphics, I like this game... 15-20 minutes I quit playing it and next day - to the trash can .

Demon619

Deadman walking
The Force unleashed, still waithing for Halo Reach.

If my Wii wasn't busted at the moment I'd be playing Metroid the other M too.

aka958

Don't trust people
I played some Lego Indiana Jones with my sis. It's fun playing Co-op. ^_^

I just want to play some Final Fantasy IX and Starcraft 2 right now... Haven't touched Starcraft 2 for over two weeks... <_<

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Metroid: Other M... But I'm stuck in this room with an electrical pirate. There are stalactites that he shot that I THINK I'm supposed to jump across, but to no avail. I always fall just short. And the frigging door locks behind me... I don't know what to do. ;_;

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
Bleach Soul Carnival.Waiting for 2 to come...after my exams.Didn't know that an action adventure platformer with Bleach chibis was so relaxing.:huh:^_^

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Metroid: Other M. I beat it. I was supposed to freaking missile the stalactites he didn't shoot. >_<

There was a post-game thing that was pretty sweet. Phantoon was evil though, I died like, five times. Stupid hand minions and plasma tears...

Top Bottom