• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you currently playing?

aka958

Don't trust people
Ashelia_Crystl;251926 said:
Dissidia. ^_^

That's an awesome game! ^_^

I should play it right now... but the A.I is getting far too predictable and easy. I need a human opponent. T_T

Keaton

Premium
Currently I'm between a mix of...

Naughty Bear
Gears of War 2
Final Fantasy Renevant Wings (DS)
and Broken Sword (iPod Touch)

^^

aka958

Don't trust people
YES! I beat you! You... you stupid big ball! Laser barrage was still a pain, but nothing in comparison to the amount of scenes afterwards...

aka958

Don't trust people
Ashelia_Crystl;252225 said:
Lol wut ?

It was a set of balls I faced in FFIV. Called themselves "CPU", "Attack node", and "Defense node". That was the worst set of balls I've ever seen. T_T

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
^Oh,god.BAD memories.Not so much because of the difficulty[to me it was easy] but mostly because of the effing design.The first time I saw that I facepalmed.

Now playing Ys 3 on PSP on Nightmare difficulty.Wow!The challenge is excellent for seasoned Ys players.Bravo.

aka958

Don't trust people
Devil Bane;252344 said:
^Oh,god.BAD memories.Not so much because of the difficulty[to me it was easy] but mostly because of the effing design.The first time I saw that I facepalmed.

Now playing Ys 3 on PSP on Nightmare difficulty.Wow!The challenge is excellent for seasoned Ys players.Bravo.

Because you weren't underleveled as I am...

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Super Smash Bros Flash - beaten in one day.
Shin Megami Tensei II - Still in middle of game,I can't defeat one boss

aka958

Don't trust people
lorddemolatron;252594 said:
Super Smash Bros Flash - beaten in one day.
Shin Megami Tensei II - Still in middle of game,I can't defeat one boss

All characters and everything? In one day? :O

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
I have returned to play Final Fantasy XII and XI online on my Ps2 but Bosses what i have they not going to have my chace for win

cosmic master

The Eternal Insomniac
meg127;253191 said:
I will platinum you FFXIII; you big beautiful son of a-

Sorry.

lmao I tried to platinum it as well but like aka warned me I would I quickly got bored of it. I've now moved onto Dead Space again. Just need to do impossible mode for the platinum ^_^

aoshi

DMC 3 DMD - Is this a one time only mode? I don't no.Geryon - you bi<6#. It is faster for even trickster to catch up with it. Finally had to kill with swordmaster and real impact.

Real impact the carriage to bring the beast down , step away to the left side of it and jump to avoid the circus show, Killer bee carraige and real impact again. Thats the only s#it that brings it down and other styles are too exhausting.

Mission 12 was really long and jester in the middle was a pain.Will be playing it again as i now have a decent strat to beat the mission.

I think i am gonna have a nervous breakdown figuring strats for this mode.

Top Bottom